Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RoboStang
  • 1 Post By JimC

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-02-2015 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Garage
Dealer recommendations SE Michigan area

Hoping someone can give me a solid recommendation on a REPUTABLE dealer in SE Michigan. I would like to find someone that will negotiate on price and not play games when the car comes in. Even on x-plan, financing through the dealership on my 2012 there were some questionable ethics going on. I am all about the salesperson making a fair commission, but not at the expense of screwing me over. Any feedback on positive experience with a new purchase either stock off the lot or ordering would be appreciated. Also, experience with the service department if you have dealt with them would be nice.

TIA, Laura

Laura
Ordered 1/3/11
Built 4/15/11
Delivered: 4/28/11
2012 GT Prem MT lava red/lava red 400a
Nav/electronics/HID/comfort/brembo/accessory pkg 4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-02-2015
GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I bought my 2012 GT in April 2011 from Andrea Pawelkowski at Dean Sellers in Troy. I live in CT and found the car on the Internet. Sent them an e-mail and Andrea contacted me immediately. We worked the deal over the phone and I flew there to pick up the car. This was after being given the run-around by my local dealer. The deal that we made (including the cost of flying me and my son to Detroit) was less than what my local dealer wanted for the car with the same options (different color). They sent a driver to pick me up at the airport and drive me to the dealership. We took the car out for a test drive, inspected every inch of the car and closed the deal. There was no pressure at all and everyone that I talked to (including Dean Sellers) made me feel like I was the only customer in the dealership. There was a minor problem with a scratch on the shift knob and they didn't have a replacement. Within a week, they shipped me a new knob. My son and I were on the road back to CT in less than two hours. Of course I have no experience with their service department but I highly recommend their sales department and Andrea Pawelkowski specifically.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I generally don't frequent this section so I may not see any replies.

Rob

Lolly likes this.

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-02-2015
PONY Member

I've had a very good experience with Northgate Ford in Port Huron, from sales through service.
Lolly likes this.

2013 MCA Convertible, automatic - Revelare Designs cowl hood, Hellion single turbo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page