Unlock horn - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005 Thread Starter

Unlock horn

I didnt mind this at first but now its starting to irritate me. On all my other cars when you lock the doors the horn honks to let you know its locked but it doesnt honk when you unlock them. On my 02 GT it honks when you lock and unlock the doors. Is there a way to disable the horn from honking when you unlock the doors but still honk when locking them? Also I need to change the time limit on the alarm that it resets. Right now it sets after about 20-30 seconds and I wanna move it to at least a minute. Ill have to go out and find the alarm box to get the brand unless theres a universal way that someone knows.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005 Thread Starter

Ok so its still the ford AAT alarm system. Anyone have the write up on how to program those or know the button sequence on the remote to change sensitivity, Set timer and door lock indicator?

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005 Thread Starter

Allright got it all figured out after some experiments inside the alarm box. Mods feel free to remove this if you like.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005
5.0L Member

I have no clue how to do that stuff, and I am mainly posting so that you arent just talking to yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page