Ford Mustang Forum banner

Breathing Some Life back into the Mustang Scene in St.john's and surrounding

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  darkhorse89 
#1 ·
Hello All!

Well, Its that time of year again. Spring is almost here. I mean real spring where there is no salt, snow or ice on the roads! It seems to me someone needs to take a step forward and put some life back into our group. Well, im willing to do that. Lets get back to basics, back to what worked. Very very simple.

Its as simple as Car guys who get together 1 or maybe 2 nights a week and chat cars, show their rides and get the odd cruise in with like minded people.

We had huge success with this model early off and i propose getting back to that. I talked to the administrators with the page and they tell me that the website has new ownership. They did however restore my moderator status here such that i can help run our little corner of the internet.

I will ensure the info here is kept current and up to date as much as possible.

All I need is your guys involvement on the site and on the streets.

Let me know if you are interested in this or if I am just wasting my time. I certainly do miss it I must say and im willing to bet im not alone.

Lets hear some feedback

Cheers!

See less See more
#3 ·
Good for you

That sounds like a good idea. This part of the forum is all but dead. It would be nice to see more locals back on the site. I myself have just got my car back on the road and would like to get together once in a while. She doesn't look pretty yet but she is un the road and she is mine. Good luck.

#5 ·
Any reason this didn't continue ? That night back in June was a good showing......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.