2005 Ford Shootout in PEI, Bigger and Better!!! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member

Send a message via MSN to Cuttincircles
2005 Ford Shootout in PEI, Bigger and Better!!!

Hey everyone,

I would like to let everyone know that the annual Ford Shootout here on the Island will be held on the weekend of July 22-24th, 2005. This year, there are a few changes being made to the Shootout in hopes of making it a bigger and better event. The Friday evening (22nd) meet and greet will be at Fair Isle Ford in Charlottetown, much like last year, and will have prizes awarded. The meet and greet is open to race cars and show cars alike. Saturday, there will be racing all day as well as a car show at the Raceway Park track. There will be a BBQ Saturday at the track at suppertime, and a Ford parade on the oval track that evening during stock car intermission. Sunday will be racing and a car show all day. This is the basic schedule for the weekend, and I will have the finer details available as we get nearer to the middle of April, but be sure to be at the Moncton Speed Sport Car Show in April, as we will have all details finalized and the classes for racing and car show alike available then. This weekend has been a big hit in the past, and we hope to make it bigger. If anyone has any questions, you can e-mail me at [email protected]. I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions as to how we can bring more Fords together. Along with the usual Mustang classes, there will be classes for trucks as well as other Ford cars other than Mustangs to keep this an all Ford event. Hope to hear from you and hope to see you there.

Dave Smith
Chairman
2005 Ford Shootout

Dave

1996 Mustang GT,
All Stock Longblock with K&N, Longtubes, SCT
12.15 @110 2950lb.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-27-2005

I will be there!! haven't missed one in 4 years! :green

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page