• 1 Post By jacknifetoaswan
  • 1 Post By B.Cooper

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016 Thread Starter
Rookie
Classic Member

New Mustang Coming

Hello all,

I recently ordered a 2016 GT in Guard Metallic, and I should be receiving by the first week in July. I've had a mustang in my garage since I was 18, but over the past year, I have been Mustangless; I'm excited to change that. This GT is a base car, but I added the Performance Pack, and the Recaros. Since I am in California, I am excited to order the legacy black and yellow plates they recently brought back. As far as mods go, I am keeping it simple and piecing together my list while awaiting delivery. Tint, cat-back, lowering springs, shifter, intake, black horse for the grill are my only planned mods, and this car will be a daily driver. Maybe you guys can help me with my exhaust choice; below is my list in order of preference.

Gibson
Bassani
Stainless Works
Magnaflow Competition

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016
Apprentice

Congrats on the new Mustang! Do you work at PHD?

For exhaust, I'd take a good, hard look at the Solo Performance Mach XV Cat-Back. I think it sounds the best out of all of the systems, short of the Corsa Sport, which is $500 more.

Good luck!

JR

drivinglesson likes this.

2016 Race Red GT Premium Fastback - Performance Package, Navigation, Enhanced Security Package, Ebony Premier Trim
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016 Thread Starter
Rookie
Classic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacknifetoaswan View Post
Congrats on the new Mustang! Do you work at PHD?

For exhaust, I'd take a good, hard look at the Solo Performance Mach XV Cat-Back. I think it sounds the best out of all of the systems, short of the Corsa Sport, which is $500 more.

Good luck!

JR

JR,

I work for the City of Santa Barbara, I'm the Fleet Supervisor in charge of the maintenance operations and vehicle purchases. Isn't Solo the one that make the "J" pipes to eliminate drone?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivinglesson View Post
JR,

I work for the City of Santa Barbara, I'm the Fleet Supervisor in charge of the maintenance operations and vehicle purchases. Isn't Solo the one that make the "J" pipes to eliminate drone?
Gotcha. I used to deal with the Naval activity there.

Solo does have the J-pipes. I was sold on the MBRP for awhile, but I'll be getting the Solo, once I clear out some bills...

JR

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Race Red GT Premium Fastback - Performance Package, Navigation, Enhanced Security Package, Ebony Premier Trim
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016
Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Congrats on your purchase and happy to hear you'll have a Mustang back in the garage!

Engine mods - all stock, trust me, wanna run??!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page