Buy Mustang from US or Germany? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016 Thread Starter
Rookie

Buy Mustang from US or Germany?

I'm looking to buy a 2016/2017 Mustang GT Premium.

I found a 2016 with all the things I want and it's $36k. This is from the US so I would have to get an international warranty for it and pay taxes, shipping etc.

My other option is to order a new 2017 with international warranty, taxes, and shipping included it comes to $46k.

I'm not sure how much the total would be for shipping one already made in the US with the taxes included. I'm not even sure if the dealer would sell me an international warranty. Any ideas on which would be the better choice?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-11-2016
PONY Member

I think Mustangs made for overseas sales have different lights and a few other things. What country are you from? I would think it would be cheaper to buy one from Germany, but I'm just guessing

'Little Red'. 2011 V-6 Mustang. Automatic <acronym title="transmission">Trans</acronym>. C&L C.A.I. Ceramic Coated BBK Long Tube Headers and Catted Shorty X-Pipe. Magnaflow Street Series Axle Backs. 3.73 rear gears. GT 500 Lower Control Arms. JLT Catch Can. Axle Exchange Aluminum Drive Shaft. Steeda Watts Link. Several more mods...1991 F150 4X4 61,000 miles. Wifes car, 2014 Ford Edge Limited.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page