1997 Interior Refubishing Question - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008 Thread Starter

1997 Interior Refubishing Question

I'm looking at buying a 1997 mustang gt the only work that would need to be done would be some interior parts. The guy who owns it now started to redo the interior in carbon fiber mock pieces. The 2 parts that need to be fixed are the plastic console part in front of the gear shift, right below the radio. Right now there is nothing there, you can see right through to the wires. The other part is the door part (don't know what else to call it) is falling off the door. Here is a link to what parts I'm talking about. Zewg Foto Dump

Would anyone be able to give me a rough price of how much it would cost to finish the interior... I would appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

Console insert and Door Panel

You can find the parts new, but they are usually available for a fraction of the price from a junkyard.

Check www.50resto.com for new parts, or www.mustangsunlimited.com .

Personally, I checked the nearest junkyard. There are an unfortunately large supply of wrecked mustangs in junkyards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drauze View Post
I'm looking at buying a 1997 mustang gt the only work that would need to be done would be some interior parts. The guy who owns it now started to redo the interior in carbon fiber mock pieces. The 2 parts that need to be fixed are the plastic console part in front of the gear shift, right below the radio. Right now there is nothing there, you can see right through to the wires. The other part is the door part (don't know what else to call it) is falling off the door. Here is a link to what parts I'm talking about. Zewg Foto Dump

Would anyone be able to give me a rough price of how much it would cost to finish the interior... I would appreciate it.

tripleblack

"You can never be free until you let yourself go."

Last edited by tripleblack; 07-13-2008 at 01:41 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-12-2008 Thread Starter

Thanks, mustangsunlimited had everything
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
carbon fiber , console , inside , interior , repair

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page