I will never wax my car again! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

I will never wax my car again!

If you are looking for the best shine out of your car please look into these products.
Zaino Store
I am not a spokesperson just a customer, the polish which was easy to apply, removed spray-paint off of my car. This stuff is amazing. I am very picky when it comes to car care products and literally have a cabinet in the garage from the floor up full of car care products including (Turtle wax, Meguiars,Mothers,Pinnacle,Armor-all,and much more). Zaino is the best, I use their products for everything on the exterior. If you are new to detailing their products are easy to use and have great results. I recommend the ultimate package which includes everything you need for a show quality shine.
Exterior-
Zaino
Interior-
Leather-Zaino
Plastics-DP Interior Cleaner and Protectant
Vinyl-Pinnacle Vinyl and Rubber Protectant
Glass-Zaino Outside Tinted inside glass DP Crystal vision
Air Freshener-I enjoy neutral air after a vacuum For soiled smelly air Poorboys air freshener flavor of your choice

I use microfiber only on the interior, it doesn't have enough nap for buffing the exterior. I recommend 100% made in the USA towels without dye.(Fieldcrest, Cannon)
I hope that you will try different products than what you can find at Wal-Mart, I recommend Zaino to everyone, its worth a shot.

2008 Mustang V6 Grabber Orange
Performance: JLT CAI and Bama Tune, Dynomax Dual exhaust, Shorty Headers, Screamin' Demon coil and Livewires, Oil Catch Can,Shaker Hood Scoop
Looks: Quater Window Louvers, Shorty Antenna, GT Front Grille and Bumper, Tint,Painted Mirror Covers, Chrome door pins, Pony floor mats, LED Footwells, 4.0 Emblems, Stealth Mud Flaps, Sequentials, Chrome Cupholder Bezel, Grabber orange trim, 12"racing stripes with pinstripes, GT rocker panels, GT takeoff 18" aluminum wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010
SHELBY GT-40 ULTIMATE Member
4.6L Member

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to jim293
Those are good products but I use and am very happy with Adams Polishes.

2002 Saleen S/C Coupe
#293 Torch Red
21st Century Intercooler & Heat Exchanger
Brembo Brakes
Corbeau Seats
#14 RMR (Red Mustang Registry)
Power in the hands of a few
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010
ModsStang

Thrilled to hear you are so happy with Zanio products... Those are a line I haven't tried yet... I am not just starting to get into Surf City Garage products, but will be sure to try and check out Zanio! You're not the first to mention that they have superior products! Let's see before and afters!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

zaino + 1 love the stuff

06 mustang gt 5 spd manual redfire/Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 # 372 /Tillman 93 tune/450 rwhp 435 rwt/GT 500 fuel system/high flow cats X pipe / chrome bullitt wheels / 10inch nitto 555/ MGW shifter /SLP Loudmouth/ sequential turn signals/J&M lca/ painted agent 47 mirrors and Zanio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page