Ford Mustang Forum

Ford Mustang Forum (/forums/)
-   Show & Shine (/forums/show-shine/)
-   -   dash /consol compatibility (https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/show-shine/62103-dash-consol-compatibility.html)

deerock 07-22-2006 10:58 AM

dash /consol compatibility

hey was up,,, im curious ive been check'n out 2003 and 04 3.8 v6 stangs and all teh ones i check out have this plane color in the inside... most times grey on grey. anyway was wondering cause the interior is the same design as all the stangs from 94 on so would dashes from teh older ones fit my the 03 04? they just seem to have some more colors back then so i was thinkn' of exchangeing them.

or
is it a good idea to just paint it what i want? what type of paint would i use?
anyway thanks later
dee

GTRaptor 07-26-2006 01:34 PM

Older models have the CLOCK pod, thats one difference. The other is in the console, later models dont have an ashtray, they use the cupholders.

The rest is identical.

Dont paint it, it is not easy and most probably will crack or fade even using the appropiate products.

oreo24 09-12-2006 02:23 PM

I must say I painted some of mine, and its holding up nicely