Sequential Tail Lights, 2006 Mustang V6 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007 Thread Starter
V6 Member
S197 Member

Sequential Tail Lights, 2006 Mustang V6

I was thinking about putting sequential tail lights on my 2006 V6. I was just curious what some of you think of this type of tail light.

For an example click on this link: eBay Motors: M&M Sequential Taillight Kit 2006 2007 Ford Mustang T2 (item 110175865990 end time Oct-10-07 10:16:10 PDT)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Thinking about the same thing, but don't want to splice wires and stuff like that. Anything that's just "plug and play" to where a geek like me could do it himself?

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007
GT Member

It's only aesthetic. There's plenty of other things that 100$ can get you.

Just think about it before you buy them. I mean, they're definitely cool, but just think about it first.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007
ModsStang

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT08TN View Post
Thinking about the same thing, but don't want to splice wires and stuff like that. Anything that's just "plug and play" to where a geek like me could do it himself?
Big Daddy - there are plenty of plug and play harnesses out there... CDC and web electric have them... I love my CDC (Classic Design Concepts) sequentials - I found out they do a little bit more than the Web Electrics... Get 'em, you'll wonder how the people behind you lived without them all this time!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudisStang View Post
Big Daddy - there are plenty of plug and play harnesses out there... CDC and web electric have them... I love my CDC (Classic Design Concepts) sequentials - I found out they do a little bit more than the Web Electrics... Get 'em, you'll wonder how the people behind you lived without them all this time!
It's a deal. Might need you're expertise. Big Daddy is somewhat mechanically dis-inclined. All thumbs, when it comes to the techie stuff.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007
ModsStang

No problem... you need an 11 socket and an 11 wrench if you have a shaker 1000.... it is soooooooooooooooooooo easy... my brother looked after me while installing to make sure the install went A-OK... He liked them so much, he bought them for his 'Stang, too. You can always road-trip it up here, I'll install them for you!

Here are the instructions in case you want to look them over!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 05-06_Mustang_sequential_taillight_kit%20TS.pdf (254.0 KB, 240 views)
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudisStang View Post
No problem... you need an 11 socket and an 11 wrench if you have a shaker 1000.... it is soooooooooooooooooooo easy... my brother looked after me while installing to make sure the install went A-OK... He liked them so much, he bought them for his 'Stang, too. You can always road-trip it up here, I'll install them for you!

Here are the instructions in case you want to look them over!
I'll put some bread aside and get 'em next chance. It's be just what I need around here. Lots of Stangs in the area, but none that I've seen with sequentials. THX, Judi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page