Ford Mustang Forum banner

Arizona Members - Check In Here!

33K views 178 replies 81 participants last post by  333890 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see if how many AZ mustang owners are in this site

#52 ·
sweet i'll be will white 98 cobra ..the pic is my car what time will at Pavillions area

#54 ·
cool cool hey sinner left you a pm ck it out

#56 ·
no i missed it to.. i had to go some where

#63 ·
Yeah that was me.. cool I thought i know that name from some where

#69 ·
several places....PBR, I moved to the south in 92 (Stationed @ Keelser in Biloxi). 94 bought a house in Gulfport, 96 finished my 4 years and began commuting to Slidell for work. My first wife and I split up and I moved to Slidell in 1999, Lived a few months in Picyeune (sp?). Started @ LSU fall 99, moved to Covington (Robert/Goodbee area) in 2000, quit my Slidell job and finally moved to BR in 2001. Lived several places after graduating in 2002 before moving to Mesa a few months ago. After college I worked as a regulator for the State for 2 years and have been almost all over the State.

Man I miss the food and the water (fishing).........NOT THE HUMIDITY THOUGH! LOL

You from Louisiana or have family there?

#71 ·
I live in New River! its inbetween anthem and cave creek. I have a 90 gt white with grey ground effects. I juss got he car because i was paying my neighbor first before i could get it. I work at discount tire... off of cave creek and bell. i met a guy who bought my chrome 17 in cobra r wheels that i was going to put on my car but the rear wheels were 10.5 in wide and it woudlnt fit on my car so i i sold them tot his guy and he gave me his chrome pony rims that i havent found a scratch on yet with new tires. anyways i WOULD disclose my email but it has to do with chevy and i might get flamed for it. I was really into my 1990 chevy cavalier z24and decided to go up into mustangs so i havent really been able to change my email. drop me a pm if someone wants to cruise on a friday or sat night. also...if anyone is looking for a an AODE swap...im your man...i need a 5 speed bad with all the parts and would like to trade. drop me a pm if anyone is interested...we should all cruise bell sometime...would be awesome

#75 ·
moved out from OC, CA to Avondale about 3 months ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.