Ford Mustang Forum banner

Arizona Members - Check In Here!

33K views 178 replies 81 participants last post by  333890 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see if how many AZ mustang owners are in this site

#78 ·
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Mesa</st1:place></st1:City> Az. Arizona Native:shocked: , First mustang 69 GT now red 97 GT bought new in 97. How many people are in mustang car clubs?

#82 ·
Anybody living in Phoenix meet up for the drag races on Friday and Saturday nights at Firebird Raceway? If so, speak up all my car bodies from school have moved elsewhere and none of my friends appreciate cars as much as I do.

#83 ·
Prescott, AZ here. :)

#85 ·
Tucson AZ here.:cool:

#92 ·
Ok Arizona...

Any Arizona Mustang owners wanting to get together? My name is Jim Petersen. They call me Uncle Jim. I just sold my 350Z and got back into a '98 Gt today. I would like to meet up and form a group of Mustang Enthusiast once again. I founded the Northern Colorado Mustang Car Club back in '02, but have lived in Arizona the past two years.

I am not too interested in joining up with the large older Mustang club here in Az. I want to start a group of enthusiast who want to drive our Mustangs around the State as often as possible. If interested, let me know at your earliest convenience. [Cell: 623-693-2429]

Later...

#95 ·
Phoenix Area

I'm also from Surprise (originally from Cali.) I'm out here going to school, i live just behind the Surprise stadium. Anyone ever head out to the Scottsdale Pavilions?

#96 ·
Another Az Mustang Driver Here. I went to the pavillions a couple weeks ago with a Mark VIII, but I came late and no one seemed all that friendly. :sadcry:

#98 ·
I thought FFW is 27th-29th? Anyways I will probably go there, and run true street with my red 5.0 I'll be there sat and sun.

#101 ·
:)
unclejim said:
Any Arizona Mustang owners wanting to get together? My name is Jim Petersen. They call me Uncle Jim. I just sold my 350Z and got back into a '98 Gt today. I would like to meet up and form a group of Mustang Enthusiast once again. I founded the Northern Colorado Mustang Car Club back in '02, but have lived in Arizona the past two years.

I am not too interested in joining up with the large older Mustang club here in Az. I want to start a group of enthusiast who want to drive our Mustangs around the State as often as possible. If interested, let me know at your earliest convenience. [Cell: 623-693-2429]

Later...
Hey UncleJim,
We did the Knott's Berry Farm Ford show in April and just did the Ford Proving Grounds open house up at Kingman and the FFW event at Firebird. I cruise down to Tucson to Lil Anthony's diner once in a while. I love to drive my (almost a Mustang) 6 speed 5.0 powered Fairmont. Ken.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.