Ford Mustang Forum banner

Arizona Members - Check In Here!

33K views 178 replies 81 participants last post by  333890 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see if how many AZ mustang owners are in this site

#3 ·
Thats close.. kinda.. :D ...what schooling you going to vegas for..

#5 ·
I see ... thats cool .. how can you drive down there.. i went down there a bout 2 weeks ago for a weeked thing.. i was on my harley.. i all most got his like 2 time.. ok i could under stand if i was buy my self.. but i was well 3 other bikes and not of our bike are quite... we all have loud pipe.. dumb old people.. i know that souds wrong but the guy was old.. and well he looked right at me and my uncle and still came over.. the traffic is alful ..

#7 ·
good i was hopeing i wasnt the only one that thinks that..

#11 ·
i see.. well hope its a good move.. what do you do ...job wise

#13 ·
o yeah.. its .. well in a car.. not that long of a drive... i made it to laughlin in 6 hours.. on my motorcyle and that stopping for lunch and bercks every 60 miles.. so i wont be bad

#19 ·
1SlowGT said:
Chandler AZ here. Just picked up my stang a few weeks ago and am gonna start throwing some cash its way. Anyone know any good shops to get work done around here?
I don't think there are any really "Good" shops around....some people say AMP but depending on who you ask they have had good and bad experience with them...kinda depends on the work you want done...they are generally a little over priced IMO with labor.

#20 ·
Thx Chad, Unfortunately I dont know anyone else that has a Mustang so I dont have any real help when it comes to doing any mods. I just had gears done over at 1st Performance in Mesa. Steve over there seems to be the "man" according to many on the AZMustangs forums.Was just wondering if there were any other reputable shops where anyone had good experiences with.

As a side note I lived in Vegas for some years myself, was stationed out at Nellis.

#21 ·
Yeah I have no experience with 1st performance...but I am sure they are alright if AZmustangs guys are recommending them.....

I moved to vegas back in August of last year.. I am going to UNLV out here.....I lived in Chandler/tempe for about 18 years...My parents still live there I go down and visit frequently. Where abouts in chandler do you live. My parents are over at Ray and Mcclintock.:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.