Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (All Areas) - Check In Here!

30K views 148 replies 122 participants last post by  Fredness. 
#1 ·
i was just wondering where are you guys from. im new to this site so im just currious. Im from Houston.

#55 ·
El Paso...WESTSIDE!!!

#56 ·
Houston here, anybody know any good cruising spots in houston?

#57 ·
We have a few members in houston, post up on centralTexasStangs and I'm sure you will find some good cruising spots.

#58 ·
Also from Houston.

#63 ·
Helotes, TX. Just on the NW edge of San Antonio in the hill country. But now reside in College Station TX and am currently a Fightin Texas Aggie. WHOOP!!

#67 ·
I live in Bonham Tx. now but untill a year and a half ago I had a 100 acre farm just outside of Telephone Tx. about 1/2 mile South of the Rio Rojo. Had to sell the farm and move back to town on account of my health, man it's h--l getting old. Just to offset the feeling old I bought myself an 06 GT convertible and I love it.

Snake 42 :shigrin

#69 ·
Seymour Tx, here truly far from anywhere got to drive an hour just to go to mcdonallds. damn this sucks

#70 ·
Austin/Pflugerville area. Living each day in burnt orange hell!

#75 ·
Clute

45 min South of Houston. In Lake Jackson/Clute

#76 ·
45 min South of Houston. Im in Lake Jackson/Clute area

#77 ·
Im in Burkburnett TX. Smack dab on the TX OK border on I-44. We have plenty of Mustangs in the area but I'm beginning to think I'm the only AFM member spanning from Wichita Falls TX to Lawton OK.

Come on gang . . . if there are any guests visiting AFM from those areas . . . . join up!

#80 ·
Lancaster here. about 20 miles south of dallas. Would love to find out if there is something going on in this part of the state or any part of the state for that matter. I read that some of the AFM members are gatting together September 6th in Arizona. Any one from here going?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.