Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (All Areas) - Check In Here!

30K views 148 replies 122 participants last post by  Fredness. 
#1 ·
i was just wondering where are you guys from. im new to this site so im just currious. Im from Houston.

#2 ·
From Austin

Welcome man, Im from Austin, in you in town check out <TABLE style="WIDTH: 279pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=372 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 279pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 13604" width=372><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 51.75pt" height=69><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 279pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 51.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=372 height=69>7.23 – 7.24 the Texas Heat Wave Austin TX.Check out this 240 sx that they are giving away. http://turtlewaxtour.com/gwt_main.html</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

#3 ·
I'm in Lumberton just North of Beaumont. Not very far from you. Check out our club website at www.wildhorsemustangclub.com. We do driving events and car shows. We are hosting a car shown in Beaumont in September. Information is on our website. Good to have you aboard.

#9 ·
I'm from Corpus Christi, TX. I'm just looking for a place to race without having to drive to the tracks in San Antonio or Edinburg. Anyone know of anything in my area-- legal or not...

#124 ·
Port Lavaca

I live near Port Lavaca, drive to work in Bloomington 3 times a week.Alan

#16 ·
San Antonio, Texas here.....Welcome to the site

#22 ·
warcat said:
I'm from Corpus Christi, TX. I'm just looking for a place to race without having to drive to the tracks in San Antonio or Edinburg. Anyone know of anything in my area-- legal or not...
whats goin on, south tx area here, next to edinburg, i used to live in corpus man, and i gotta tell you our stang presence wasnt to alive there...but again that was around 5 years ago, have you heard of the south texas mustang club? they go up there every so often to hang out with one club up there....check out their site if you havent already...
:thumbsup

#23 ·
Mustang / F-body shootout???

http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/fox_vs_f_bodies.htm

We will be having the shoot out April 8th. Details are:

Gates Open: 2:00pm
Cost: $20 to race $10 to spectate
Test/Tune/Dial In: 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Heads Up Racing: 4:45pm-??

The fastest four F-Bodies and fastest four Mustangs will then run heads up with the rest falling into brackets running dial ins.

Trophies for Fastest and Bracket Winners.

PRIZES FOR WINNERS !!!!!!!

THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS;

ALAMO PERFORMANCE........$50 Gift Cert. Best Reaction
Time 1st Round

LETHAL PERFORMANCE.........$50 Cash To Bracket
Bracket Winner

HENDERSON PERFORMANCE..$50 Cash/Cert. Fastest ET

THE HOT ROD SHOP.............$50 Cash Heads Up
Winner

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.