Ford Mustang Forum banner

Oklahoma Members - Check In Here!

19K views 88 replies 75 participants last post by  Jeremy Weigel 
#1 ·
hello all im new to the forums just recently turned 16 and im wondering who here is from oklahoma and are there any mustang clubs near McAlester thanks all

#29 ·
salina ok.

hello all just joined, looks like I need to start a mustang club for northeast ok. just bought a 07 for everyday jog to work, yes its a six but there are a lot of aftermarket parts available to make it perform better, beside people hate it when you beat them in a six. I claim salina as my town but actually live at spavinaw, yeah most people say wheres that at, tulsa gets a lot of water from our lake here, in fact if it wasn't for the city of tulsa we probably would not be here.

#30 ·
Broken arrow Mustang guy, just joined, as I was looking for information on the door lock rod for a 1994 Convertible. Hey Spavinaw, you got some good crappie fishing up there on the spillway. You might know my nephew who lives up past the water tower in Salina, his dad has the same name.

#37 ·
Norman, Ok here.

#40 ·
Lawton - Mustangs

I have viewed this site on a number times, but have not posted. I live in Lawton, and my wife and I have two Mustangs. Her's is an '05 V6 and mine is a '71 Mustang Coupe that is being restomoded. Check my website on www.pbase.com/lalex (the gallery is SCR+ Mustang Project). I haven't been able work on for some time due to back surgery, but hope to get back on it soon.

#51 ·
Edmond Oklahoma

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.