Ford Mustang Forum banner

Oklahoma Members - Check In Here!

19K views 88 replies 75 participants last post by  Jeremy Weigel 
#1 ·
hello all im new to the forums just recently turned 16 and im wondering who here is from oklahoma and are there any mustang clubs near McAlester thanks all

#55 ·
Radiator help.......

Does anyone know where I can sell a 2 core Radiator, it has a 100 miles if that on it and it came out of my 68 Stang! I paid $255 and some change for it and I need to get rid of it as I got a new 4 core Aluminum one.....I don't want to scrap it as I said it is new.....

#60 ·
Figured that I should check out all the other Okies here. Been in Norman for the last four years. Got a beat up 1990 LX with a 2.3l

#65 ·
Stillwater!! woo :laughlitt

#68 ·
Duncan Oklahoma here. I have a Black 2001 GT and my wife has a Blue 2005 V6. I also have a Black 2012 5.0 on order through Reynolds Ford in Norman that has an ETA of Aug 2nd.
(Yeah, we are chewed up with it) :bigthumbsup

#74 ·
Shhhhtangers!!!!

Okay ...cant find the original invitation. So here goes. I'm on the committee for a charity "Oilfield Helping Hands"

This organizations mission is to assist oilfield workers that are in financial crisis due to health or injury. One action you may be familiar with is the Macondo accident, more commonly known to general public as the BP explosion. 11 men died and left 23 children and several others hurt. We support those kids to help the mothers get back on their feet. To raise funds we have golf, clay shoots and car/motorcycle show. SO...

We are having our 4th:worship annual CAR SHOW! It will be at Tomball Train Depot March 10th. You will enjoy some cool bands and fantastic bbq! bring those radical Stangs out inforce!!!!!:laughlitt Invite your friends from out of town!!!!:bigthumbsup

You can pre-register

Oilfield Helping Hands

since this is a fund raiser and we are a 501c3 this counts toward charitable deductions :bigthumbsup
BTW ...please note our newest Oklahoma chapter!!! Contact me and join us....you may see that your company is a already a member??? If so let me know, we need volunteers.

#76 ·
Duncan OK here!

#77 ·
Guy from Tulsa checking in!

#78 ·
Newb From OKC

Hey I'm Gio from Oklahoma City. I got a 2011 Mustang GT in black. 6M of course. I use to own a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T track. I did mod it. Great car btw. But I bout my favorite car in the world. Any type of mustang I like. I'm planning in the near future getting a K&N Typhoon CAI. Bbk headers and shorty offroad pipes. Any other recommendations let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.