Ford Mustang Forum banner

Oklahoma Members - Check In Here!

19K views 88 replies 75 participants last post by  Jeremy Weigel 
#1 ·
hello all im new to the forums just recently turned 16 and im wondering who here is from oklahoma and are there any mustang clubs near McAlester thanks all

#79 ·
Guess I'll check in, currently in Moore but next month will be in Newcastle. If you ever see a group of Camaro's traveling and a lone blue Mustang with them, thats my wife crashing our Camaro meets. We also go to Thunder Valley in Noble to race each other.

#81 ·
Yukon here. Do any of the Oklahoma members ever get together? I am new to mustangs, but not the car scene. I know the mustang fan club is big no matter what city you are in. Well I would like to get together and meet some new gears heads.

#82 ·
I'm in Newcastle OK and am a member of the Oklahoma Mustang Club. We meet in Del City at the Country Western Music Hall of Fame but will be moving to a new location after the January meeting. If you are looking for a mustang club to join I think you should give the OMC a chance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.