Oklahoma Members - Check In Here! - Page 6 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice
S197 Member

Duncan OK here!

Black 2011 V6 - Totaled
Candy red 2012 V6 - Sold
Candy red 2013 V6 PP - SCT tuner with Jon Lund tuning, BBK TB, FRPP Sport Axlebacks, Airaid CAI. SOLDDDDDD
2003 Redfire Terminator - Too many mods to list, SOLDDDDDDD
2012 Yellow Blaze 5.0 - M6, Lund tune, GT500s, O/R H pipe, and some other cool stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Guy from Tulsa checking in!

2009 Mustang GT Premium: Grabber Orange with custom black paint | 5 Speed Manual | 3.73 Gears | Custom CarFX Tune | Steeda Cold Air Intake | Steeda Axle Back Exhaust | Push To Start | Hurst Competition Plus Short Shifter | Rear Window Louvers | Window Tint | 8-inch Shorty Antenna | Parnelli Jones Race Number | ELEANOR Style Honeycomb Grille | ELEANOR Style Quarter Window Louvers | ELEANOR Vanity Plate
Rookie

Newb From OKC

Hey I'm Gio from Oklahoma City. I got a 2011 Mustang GT in black. 6M of course. I use to own a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T track. I did mod it. Great car btw. But I bout my favorite car in the world. Any type of mustang I like. I'm planning in the near future getting a K&N Typhoon CAI. Bbk headers and shorty offroad pipes. Any other recommendations let me know.

Apprentice

Guess I'll check in, currently in Moore but next month will be in Newcastle. If you ever see a group of Camaro's traveling and a lone blue Mustang with them, thats my wife crashing our Camaro meets. We also go to Thunder Valley in Noble to race each other.

Wife = 2012 Mustang V6 Premium Grabber Blue BBK CAI, BBK LT w/ HFC, Borla ATAK, MPT Tune, DSS Driveshaft, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BMR LCA's | Best = 13.5 @ 105
Husband = 2010 Camaro V6 Synergy Green Edition IPF Supercharger Best = 12.5 @ 111
Closest finish @ the line = Wife by 0.0028 seconds (4.79 inches)

Also own a 2014 Mustang GT Premium, Brembo Package, 401A, Comfort Package, Shaker Pro System, Pedestal Spoiler
Rookie

Tulsa checking in here...well actually Coweta, but work in downtown Tulsa.
Rookie

Yukon here. Do any of the Oklahoma members ever get together? I am new to mustangs, but not the car scene. I know the mustang fan club is big no matter what city you are in. Well I would like to get together and meet some new gears heads.

92 LX 5.0, 5 spd, Red on Red
Rookie

I'm in Newcastle OK and am a member of the Oklahoma Mustang Club. We meet in Del City at the Country Western Music Hall of Fame but will be moving to a new location after the January meeting. If you are looking for a mustang club to join I think you should give the OMC a chance.

2012 V-6 Premium Pony Package- BBK intake, throttle body and headers, Borla ATAK exhaust, MPT Tune, FRPP Strut Bar and 3.73 gears, BMR LCA's.
Rookie

Garage
New here with a 2000 Mustang Convertible in Stillwater,Ok. Not a club member of any club.
Rookie

Guthrie/ Edmond area here 2015 GT with Roush Blower
Apprentice
Classic Member

Send a message via AIM to Red67
Moore/Norman area here, '68 GT/CS. Have not joined any clubs yet; not enough time and had to sell my '67 (my first car). The '68 is on the chopping block as well, sadly. Family and kids > toys.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0464 small.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	591762   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0269 small.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	591770  
PONY Member

Just moved to Poteau from the DFW area.

post #87 of 87 (permalink) Old 4 Weeks Ago
Rookie

Gloria from Eufaula, 2008
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page