Ford Mustang Forum banner

Oklahoma Members - Check In Here!

19K views 88 replies 75 participants last post by  Jeremy Weigel 
#1 ·
hello all im new to the forums just recently turned 16 and im wondering who here is from oklahoma and are there any mustang clubs near McAlester thanks all

#3 ·
v6stang2002 said:
wow no one from oklahoma
Mac Mogul is from OK, but he's in the panhandle!

#4 ·
Tulsa Here! Anyone else?

#5 ·
2006GT said:
Tulsa Here! Anyone else?

My Dad's from Hugo!

:happyhapp

#7 ·
im from enid oklahoma

#8 ·
2006GT said:
Tulsa Here! Anyone else?
Jenks, and another guy on the forum is in Owasso.

#9 ·
BIXBY,OK........:cool:

#12 ·
Hey all you people from around Tulsa.... They are starting up a new cruise night in Broken Arrow at Billy Simms BBQ. Every Weds from 5-9pm. Free give a way and food specials. I'm planning on going tonight to check it out. Hope to see ya there!

#13 ·
2006GT said:
Hey all you people from around Tulsa.... They are starting up a new cruise night in Broken Arrow at Billy Simms BBQ. Every Weds from 5-9pm. Free give a way and food specials. I'm planning on going tonight to check it out. Hope to see ya there!
Let us know how it goes!

#14 ·
Where were you Derek?! And don't give me that BS about it was too long of a drive from TX... :)

The cruise was pretty decent. ALOT of chevys. Probably 85% were chevys. A lot of nice cars though. I was 1of only 3 stangs and the only S197. Got alot of questions and a lot of :thumbsup.

#15 ·
2006GT said:
Where were you Derek?! And don't give me that BS about it was too long of a drive from TX... :)

The cruise was pretty decent. ALOT of chevys. Probably 85% were chevys. A lot of nice cars though. I was 1of only 3 stangs and the only S197. Got alot of questions and a lot of :thumbsup.
I couldn't quite make it :winks since I was trying to get my '69 ready to fire for the first time. Maybe next time, as in June, when I am in town.

Hey, our club is hosting a Mustang and all-Ford car show here in Beaumont May 6th. You should make it down, it is only 500 miles from you!

#16 ·
500 miles... ouch. :) You coming to town in june? That's when the Mid-America show is. Are you attending?

BTW- Good luck with the 69! Love that year.

#17 ·
I will be home to attend my wife's family reunion at Western Hills on Lake Fort Gibson. My in-laws live in Tulsa and I will be staying there when I am not staying at the lake. I don't even think I will get to my parents' house in Claremore when I am there. I need to verify when I will be there. If I can make it to the Shelby meet, I will go. I used to go to it in the mid-late 80's through the mid 90's, as a spectator of course.

#21 ·
I'm in Poteau Oklahoma & have seen few mustangs in the area couple other white foxes but I don't know anyone here. Mid America Meet is awesome I've been the past 2 years. Next year I'm hoping to bring my car out instead of leaving it at home.

#23 ·
I'm in Norman, Thunder valley drag strip is in Noble and there's supposed to be a race track in Tulsa. I'm pretty sure I've heard something about mustang shows in Mustang, Ok.

#24 ·
Broken Arrow, OK. Old guy with a new ride

Been in BA since '96 and My Wife bought me a new '07 that I have blinged out a little and hoping to do more. Are they still doing the Billy Sims thing? Sounds like we need a few more Stangs out there if so, I will check it out.

#26 ·
I live in okc.Mustang,OK has a car show every summer or spring.Great show.Noble,OK has Thundervalley dragstrip.Wonder if Pinks allout will ever do a show there?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.