Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Central Area) - Check In Here!

9K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  qwertybutt 
#1 ·
HI guys I have been in central texas for a while, but just recently got anouther mustang:) . I am a long time ford adict though. I am just looking to get to some people in the area. I am in Killeen. If you know of any get togethers and thing like that let me know. I am going to start being a regular at Tempton/ Academy Drag strip. Feel free to contact me any time. I look forward to get to know some you.
Dan

#16 ·
hey everybody whats up? can't believe i didn't discover this thread a long time ago. i'm in Austin and also used to go out to little river quite frequently. do any of you go to the "y" at oak hill? lately i've moved away from going fast in a straight line and started looking into NASA events. if any of you know more about some going on around here let me know.

#17 ·
austin texas here. lookin for anyone to take a trip with to the drag strips nearby or just help eachother out on cars n audio stuff

#21 ·
Kempner Here, just up the road from Copperas Cove.
Currently at the house with the family while I’m deployed to Iraq. 2005 Windvile Blue GT, Born on the day of my wife, in the same color (basically) as my family’s first new car, Guardsman Blue 1966 Mustang Coupe.
Eibachs lowered 2”, UPR adjustable panhard bar, C&L CAI, SCT Tune by Brenspeed, 18” black on silver polished bullets, Nitto 555’s, Hurst Shifted. Really just a basic built toy, nothing wild.

Bikes are my passion, but the Mustang can often be seen in the CENTEX area moving around at a quick yet sane pace.

#22 ·
Kempner Here, just up the road from Copperas Cove.
Currently at the house with the family while I’m deployed to Iraq. 2005 Windvile Blue GT, Born on the day of my wife, in the same color (basically) as my family’s first new car, Guardsman Blue 1966 Mustang Coupe.
Eibachs lowered 2”, UPR adjustable panhard bar, C&L CAI, SCT Tune by Brenspeed, 18” black on silver polished bullets, Nitto 555’s, Hurst Shifted. Really just a basic built toy, nothing wild.

Bikes are my passion, but the Mustang can often be seen in the CENTEX area moving around at a quick yet sane pace.

If ya see me sitting still... Stop and say hi :bigthumbsup

#24 ·
right now im trying to do some engine upgrades. i can trade my computer expertice for your mechanical knowledge

anything at all, viruses, computer has a blue screen etc i can fix it and fix it right.

ill trade for parts too

91 2.3 convertible

#28 ·
There is a couple different forums dedicated to Central Texas.

Central Texas Stangs, and Austin Area Stangs

#27 ·
Austin local checking in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.