Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Houston Area) - Check In Here!

21K views 95 replies 71 participants last post by  Cem Sengul 
#1 ·
Hey anyone in the Houston Area?

Come out to Otto's Hamburgers/BBQ every Saturday Night around 6:00 open car show, meet new friend and have a GREAT TIME.

See ya there,
George:wavey

#34 ·
over at katy and trying to figure out if there is a meet on sats still just like the guy above me said? let me knooooooooooow :p quick before saturday

#35 ·
I'm getting a new schedule started on the southwest side of town. We're meeting every other Saturday at 6:00 at Otto's BBQ, and every other Sunday at Hooters (i.e. one or the other each wknd). Both places are in Stafford along 59 near Kirkwood.

We went to Otto's this weekend, so next Sunday will be Hooters.

#37 ·
Howdy Howdy. Used to live in Magnolia, have recently moved down to the Spring/Klein area. So if you live in the area and see a GO GT regularly that you haven't seen around before, might be me. Lol. I've been to the Niftee Fiftees show in the Kroger's parking lot. Pretty cool. There was a show a few weeks/months ago (time flies too easily for me) in a church parking lot in Magnolia. I don't know if it was a one-off or not, but it looked like it had some pretty cool cars. The Niftee Fiftees has several classic Mustangs as well as Cobras (the AC/Shelby kind). I've also seen several late-model 'Stangs sitting in it (usually over between the Starbucks and Wendy's). Last week, they had a nice black Viper ACR. I haven't parked mine in there yet...haven't really done all that much to the car. Lol.

#38 ·
Stafford ~30 mins from Spring. Depends on which side of Spring, but u can take the beltway to 59-S.

Also a weekly dinner meet on Thursdays, 7:30 in Katy (TX Borders near I-10/Fry). Some folks arrive early, some get together after dinner too.

Northside meets at ******'s in Spring-area, Mondays ~7:30.

#41 ·
whats up moving in to my apartment in spring texas in about a week. where are all the mustang meets nearby there?

#44 ·
Hey Jeff, Welcome. What are you driving? I am in the same area. :bigthumbsup

#46 ·
289 cu in small block

My brother in law found an original 289 cu in small ford in the school shop warehouse.
All original never install in a car.

Anyone have any ideal about the worth of this engine?

It is not a HIPO.

#49 ·
Hey guys I love by the Reliant stadium.
I have heard that the lovin is pretty good in that area, especally on south main.:p:rollgrin: Welcome to the site. :bigthumbsup

#51 ·
LOL....I've been posting here for quite awhile......I forgot all about the region threads.
Kingwood here!!!

67 Convertible
71 Mach I I hope to line up with HPAddict one day!!!!:bounce2:

#56 ·
You might mention to your management NOT to be RUDE to venders!!!! I was actually in the market...not for a Mustang Of course the v6 was interesting for a daily driver...but more for a truck. The way I was treated you can forget the sale. Buying from me would have cost them about 800.00 ....that cost YOU 23 plus THOUSAND dollars. Venders are buyers TOO.

#53 ·
Nope ...never had the desire to own a newer mustang, the financial loss when it leaves the lot is not my idea of a good deal.

#57 ·
Hey guys not sure of car cruise in's or clubs in your area. IF you go up to Spring there is a huge one every Saturday night.... in Kingwood on 1960 we have about 50 cars at 5:00 on Saturday until. I kniw it's a cruise....but your more than welcome.:bigthumbsup

#58 ·
there is a new mustang club on the northside of houston called you guessed it northside mustang car club. they are sponsored by gullo ford in conroe..check it out
Groups > NORTHSIDE MUSTANG CAR CLUB - FQuick.com

and checking in from the north end 59 area

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.