Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Houston Area) - Check In Here!

21K views 95 replies 71 participants last post by  Cem Sengul 
#1 ·
Hey anyone in the Houston Area?

Come out to Otto's Hamburgers/BBQ every Saturday Night around 6:00 open car show, meet new friend and have a GREAT TIME.

See ya there,
George:wavey

#67 ·
DeerPark here.. For those who don't know.. Beltway 8 and 225.. The birthplace of Texas..

I hope to make a Mustang meet or car meet soon.. Maybe when this dang weather gets cooler..

Just because it doesn't have a 5.0 badge.. Doesn't mean it has a 6:smirk

#68 ·
290 and Antoine (sort-of)

I just figure out that this section of the forum existed, woohoo!

I am so smart, S M R T!

#70 ·
I'm in Austin, but spend a decent amount of time in Houston... Always down for a meet. :bigthumbsup

#73 ·
Hey Houston!!!!

Okay ...cant find the original invitation. So here goes. I'm on the committee for a charity "Oilfield Helping Hands"

This organizations mission is to assist oilfield workers that are in financial crisis due to health or injury. One action you may be familiar with is the Macondo accident, more commonly known to general public as the BP explosion. 11 men died and left 23 children and several others hurt. We support those kids to help the mothers get back on their feet. To raise funds we have golf, clay shoots and car/motorcycle show. SO...

We are having our 4th:worship annual CAR SHOW! It will be at Tomball Train Depot March 10th. You will enjoy some cool bands and fantastic bbq! bring those radical Stangs out inforce!!!!!:laughlitt Invite your friends from out of town!!!!:bigthumbsup

You can pre-register

Oilfield Helping Hands

since this is a fund raiser and we are a 501c3 this counts toward charitable deductions :bigthumbsup

#74 ·
East Houston 2012 5.0 6mt.

#75 ·
Southeast Houston/Pearland here!

#77 ·
There's a meet out at the Chick-Fil-A in Kemah on Saturday nights. Me and some other fellow Stangers are always out there. There's also a meet in Pearland on Friday nights if you're interested.

#85 ·
It's the Chick-Fil-A near Target and Home Depot in Kemah. Sorry for the late reply

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.