Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Houston Area) - Check In Here!

21K views 95 replies 71 participants last post by  Cem Sengul 
#1 ·
Hey anyone in the Houston Area?

Come out to Otto's Hamburgers/BBQ every Saturday Night around 6:00 open car show, meet new friend and have a GREAT TIME.

See ya there,
George:wavey

#87 ·
I'm also in the Dickinson area, between Houston and Galveston. Didn't know about a meet in Kemah. I'll check it out sometime.

#89 ·
Checking in from The Woodlands area (profile says Tomball because of my zip code).

#90 ·
Old dude, new Mustang. I live in the North Shore area. I may have to check out some of the get-togethers.

#92 ·
2014 GT Track Pack. Replaced struts and springs with Koni Yellows, Steeda Ultralights, and J&M Caster/Camber Plates. Now it's time for an alignment. Can anybody recommend someone in Southwest Houston, Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenberg area? I would really appreciate a good word of mouth referral.
Thanks!

#93 ·
Would enjoy some get togethers

Not much action on this forum, would enjoy meeting some owners. If any responses I'll be glad to suggest a time and place. Or if anything else is going on please let me know.
Thanks

#94 ·
Used to belong to the Mustang Club of Houston, and drive out to meetings and cruises, might have to make a trip to ottos after the first of the year...

#95 ·
Mustang Club of Houston sponsor activities? Still planning on Ottos at some point?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.