Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Houston Area) - Check In Here!

21K views 95 replies 71 participants last post by  Cem Sengul 
#1 ·
Hey anyone in the Houston Area?

Come out to Otto's Hamburgers/BBQ every Saturday Night around 6:00 open car show, meet new friend and have a GREAT TIME.

See ya there,
George:wavey

#3 ·
Good Afternoon

Otto's is at the Fountain Shopping Center on the Southwest Freeway (Hwy 59) near Kirkwood Exit, behind the all the Eating Places, northeast corner of the center.
Great to hear from another Houstonian,
Have a Wonderful Day,
Geo:wavey

#11 ·
Is there a mustangs club in Houston?

Hello all, I've read in past threads that some of AFM members meet at some restaurant. Is there an official mustang club related or affiliated with AFM???

#13 ·
Hi there, I know this post is two years old, but are you still gathering in Houston?

Im from Mexico, but every year I go up and visit my couisin in memorial area (every december) to spent holydays.

Any phone number?

I own this SVT Cobra 96 Stock and a 68 Fastback before that.
And belong to mexican mustang club in my town.

Regards

#20 ·
Just about every Saturday at the Kroger on Spring Cypress at Champions Forest there is the "Nifties Fifties" car show. On nice evenings there can be as many as 400 cars on that parking lot and they're all DAMN nice. Starts at about 6pm and they have drawings for prizes along with spectator voting. Great place!

#22 ·
Checking in from the Gulf Coast

#26 ·
Im out in pearland. Just bought a stang and looking for some people to run with. Its a 95 gt 5.0 with a few mods. pm me some car clubs or something lol i get bored going to my friends srt4 and other v4 cars lol.

#28 ·
Otto's still going

Went to Otto's for the first time last weekend. We ate some decent bbq and saw some really nice cars. There was a wide variety, ranging from Lightnings to Vettes, Stangs to 60's Mopar.

Not sure how late these gatherings last since the restaurant closes at 10:00, I believe. Good activity before going on a cruise or seeing a late show across the street.

#30 ·
which one of the dyno shops in housten would yal recommend? i need one that tunes with the diablo predator.
I used Strictly Performance on 45 south and airport blvd. Did a good job on my xpipe install and my gear installation my tune is coming up on Monday. Give them a call and ask For Jeramey 713-910-0111 Tell them Jimmy with the 04 new edge sent you it may help a little LOL

#31 ·
I live in houston now going to san jacinto juco the north campus. I have a 65 mustang im fixing up dont have it in houston though. A friends on the team has a nice gt and we get bored quite a bit. ANybody have a address of where yall meet so we can figure out how to get there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.