Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (San Antonio Area) - Check In Here!

20K views 81 replies 48 participants last post by  Mach1-Pilot 
#1 ·
Anyone from San Antonio, Texas? I know there are some members out there. I will be at the F-body vs. Fox body drags this weekend with my little son, hope to see ya'll there (after I get my car tuned on the dyno @ 10am sat; they will be taking me up to 14psi boost). There are a lot of bad a$$ shops here in town. Alamo performance, Mustang Sally's, Murillo Motorsports, and The Hot Rod Store just to name a few. Anyway, I hope to hear from ya'll and maybe we can get this "Southwest Forum" going a little bit.

#56 ·
im from San Antonio but am in korea right now...ill be home first two weeks of july and was wondering if anything will be going on and if not we can see if we can get a cruise going on?

#57 ·
im in the area there is a track at I10 and santa clara. its about a 20 minute drive from starcrest maybe a little longer. friday nights go to biff buzbys around 8 pm it is at 35 and oconner. i dont really get out anymore to the meets but that one is a constant. people there should be able to help you find more.

#63 ·
Yeah... Part of me wants to get rid of the srt to make the 5.0 fast but its still a fun car. I know yours was in better condition than mine is but what did it go for? Curious to see what i could get.

#70 ·
New owner here in SATX with my "new to me" 2011 GT 6MT in Yellow Blaze! Just put on SLP AB and have a lot more tricks up my sleeves... Any good meets to know about? Particularly close to the NE side?

#71 ·
No SA members want to talk?! Come on ladies! lol

#73 ·
Congrats nice car!! Looks like my 2014 too !! Check out MustangFest we've gone several years its a blast ! It's October 4,5,6 th . As for local stuff I have no idea but MustangFest is not too far . :bounce2:

#75 ·
Just found this part of the forum. Been looking at mostly Tech stuff since I joined. Glad to see others from the San Antonio area. My current mustang is my third. I had a 85 GT and a 91 LX5.0 a long, long time ago.

#76 ·
I'm in SA! Lets get something going weekly! I'm gonna try and make biffs my main Friday night gig as its in my part of town!

#79 ·
Howdy, San Antonio!!!
New to the forum and owning a Mustang, a 1969 Mach 1 to be exact. Technically in Del Rio but San Antonio is the closest place with people... jk

Do any of you know/have a trusted mechanic for classic cars? Just looking for basic engine, transmission and diff tune ups, refresh on all the fluids and check the brakes. Some of this I may do on my own. Thanks!

#81 ·
Call 210 Performance just off of Nacogdoches Rd., or Alamo Classic Pomies on Fredericksburg RD. If you Don’t want to hire either of them them, they can recommend a good shop for your needs.

Reactions: Mach1-Pilot
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.