Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (San Antonio Area) - Check In Here!

20K views 81 replies 48 participants last post by  Mach1-Pilot 
#1 ·
Anyone from San Antonio, Texas? I know there are some members out there. I will be at the F-body vs. Fox body drags this weekend with my little son, hope to see ya'll there (after I get my car tuned on the dyno @ 10am sat; they will be taking me up to 14psi boost). There are a lot of bad a$$ shops here in town. Alamo performance, Mustang Sally's, Murillo Motorsports, and The Hot Rod Store just to name a few. Anyway, I hope to hear from ya'll and maybe we can get this "Southwest Forum" going a little bit.

#3 ·
What's up dude? How 'bout this south TX heat... 102* in April??????? So what have you done to your stang? Member of a club?

#4 ·
To sum it all up... I have bolted everything onto the motor that I can possibly do.. Full Intake (except for INtake Mani) Full Long Tube header exhaust, pulleys, Diablo Predator, gears, everything..... I just got her tuned and ordered a set of MT Street Drags.. getting ready for Fun Ford Weekend... maybe ill see ya there.....

I am the Membership & Events Coordinator for Victoria Mustangs and I am also a Moderator on V-Town Racing

#6 ·
Mustang shop in San Antonio

Hi every body.

I am restoring my mach 1 71 so I´am planing to go to San Antonio to buy some parts I need because here in Mexico they´re so expensive. Could any one recommend me some mustang parts shop and if is possible the store adress too.

Thanks.

#7 ·
Alamo Performance

4315 Centergate St
San Antonio, TX 78217
210-637-0413

#10 ·
San Antonio Metro Area Mustang Owners....

I was looking to see how many in the SA metro area have Mustangs and to see about maybe getting together somewhere for a meet & greet. Anyone interested??

#12 ·
let's try to get a few more people in on this, then head up to Biff Buzby's on a Friday night. Every Fri night that have a "Cruisin' Night". All sorts of cars, new and old, awesome show.

#13 ·
I'm here in S.A.

I am looking at a mustang as my next car, but it will be a while before I'm truly in the market. First I want to pay off a couple of credit cards, then possibly hand over my Explorer to my sister before her albatross of a car finally croaks for good. In the meantime, I'm trying to decide btwn a '67-'68 or '05-08. Either way, must have an auto trans, ps, ac.

~ Eddie

#14 ·
I'm from San Antonio as well, but go to college at A&M in college station, but if anyone is selling a mustang or is aware of a mustang for sale in the area or a good driving distance let me know, i just recently lost my 69 in a house fire while i was away for college, so now i'm looking for a new project car. I appreciate it.

#17 ·
from austin texas

Hey i live in austin and will be making trips to san antonio when the stang is complete, hopefully soon!!!!

#18 ·
saturday nights around 9 @ fuddruckers off ingram...

#19 ·
are there any mustang shops in San antoino that deal with mustang parts in stock for the s197 I am here for the weekend and wanted to go see in person today or Monday. None of the above have active web sites to view.

Thanks
TASSY5

#20 ·
Iam from san antonio as well bro, havent been to any stores i really didnt know of the others only alamo performance. I use to to take my 99gt and got all of my mods done at mustang extreme on bandera and mainland but they closed down a couple years back and cant seem to find any mustang shop here in sa, let me know of one. go spurs go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.