Ford Mustang Forum banner

new louisiana car club

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Ahsvikings11 
#1 ·
hey guys,my names Ramsey,im trying to get a mustang car club going,trying to get enough members so we can go to meets carshows,the restaurant Mustang Sally's accepting car clubs,so if we can get a good number of people,lets do it.This is a lafayette based club,but anyone is welcome.As the members grow we'll go to different places different cities..whatever you guys are up to.The group name is lastangs heres the site:http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/LaStangs/ ..we have a few members so far,so join up and get to know eachother,there are way too many stangs in louisiana not to have a club based only for mustangs..

#4 ·
I am very interested. I live in Lafayette(Youngsville) give me a shout out when you guys decide to do something and if you need help getting this going. My email is planerie@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

Preston

#5 ·
yea man,anyone interested sign up,its a free club,were slowly getting members,its mostly been by word of mouth and this website along with a few others.Its a good opportunity to meet other mustang owners around louisiana.And best of all unlike the other louisiana mustang car club there are no restrictions,as not everyone has to have a show car,it doesnt matter a mustang is a mustang,we dont care,any year and model welcome.

#7 ·
Im new and intrested.. I live in Pineville...Central... I been lookin for some local Louisiana people to meet with... My car is in kinda bad condition right now but will get better...

#8 ·
Its kinda far for me, but I'm in. I live in Luling. There are about 5-7 GT stangs that I know of here. I saw 2 of them that are not from this area racing on river road (Hwy 18) not long ago. It was a GT and a Roush. Both were 05-07's. I am in a '06 Premium GT 5 speed Tungsten leather with Polished 18's. Absolutely love this beast! Like I said, I'm in. Hit me back lata.

#9 ·
Hey Luling and anybody else.

There are a few us in Houma getting really serious with our mustangs in this area. There's actually a car show at the Houma Walmart on the 3rd saturday of each month...should be in 2 days. There are always dozens of cars of all types ad makes, muscle, rod, antiques, sports.

I'll be at Shreve's on saturday morning, getting dyno tune

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.