Ford Mustang Forum banner

Louisiana Members - Check In Here!

15K views 65 replies 49 participants last post by  LadyGT 
#1 ·
I am looking for some stangers to maybe get together with and cruise around town from time to time. If you would like to do that post here and maybe we can get something going. It would rock to have a 10+ stang train cruising around town intimidating all the camaros, transams and Euros...:naughty

#33 ·
New to the area and state

Anyone near the New Orleans area? I.E. Plaquemines Parish?

I'm new to this area just moved here in December. Currently stationed here for the next 3 to 4 years here in Belle Chasse, LA and was looking for some Mustangers to cruise with or what not.
:bigthumbsup

#36 ·
anybody in or around the Laffy area? sh*t i need to join a club!:so

#37 ·
Hey Bossier City here, so when are the S'port and Bossier guys getting together. I want to see other stangs

#39 ·
WHOO HOO I am no longer married and living in Lafayette again. Who is up for some cruising and hanging out. Anyone in a Mustang car club please let me know I would be interested in joining.

#40 ·
Ok i am trying to get some stangers together in south Louisiana. I live in Lafayette and usually spend my weekends in Laplace at my girlfriends house. I can do a meet in Baton Rouge or New Orleans that way we can meet and cruse around. My email address is planerie@gmail.com so post here and also send me an email telling me when is a good time and were your from so we can get this together.

Thanks,

Preston

#47 ·
New to the Stang world with a 1993 conv.

I'm here in Bossier City and travel home to Tyler on the weekend. I have a 1993 Conv. 2.3l Auto, that I am rebuilding for my Daughter. It need some Love and the right person has her right now :) If anyone has any parts collecting dust and/or has knows of a good vender for find replacement parts please pass the info here.

Thanks, looking forward to meeting up with the local group here.

Thomas

#49 ·
Shhhhtangers!!!!

Okay ...cant find the original invitation. So here goes. I'm on the committee for a charity "Oilfield Helping Hands"

This organizations mission is to assist oilfield workers that are in financial crisis due to health or injury. One action you may be familiar with is the Macondo accident, more commonly known to general public as the BP explosion. 11 men died and left 23 children and several others hurt. We support those kids to help the mothers get back on their feet. To raise funds we have golf, clay shoots and car/motorcycle show. SO...

We are having our 4th:worship annual CAR SHOW! It will be at Tomball Train Depot March 10th. You will enjoy some cool bands and fantastic bbq! bring those radical Stangs out inforce!!!!!:laughlitt Invite your friends from out of town!!!!:bigthumbsup

You can pre-register

Oilfield Helping Hands

since this is a fund raiser and we are a 501c3 this counts toward charitable deductions :bigthumbsup
BTW ...please note our newest La. chapter!!! Contact me and join us....you may see that your company is a already a member??? If so let me know, we need volunteers.

#55 ·
Hey man, just got a new to me Stang. I live in Oakdale. I'm interested in getting into tha scene. Do u guys ever ride up to Alexandria or Pineville? That's where I just moved from and it's turning into a GM fest!!! Would be Awesome to ride through 10 to 20 deep!! Lol! Let me know what y'all do and where. My wife and I have really been wanting to be in a Stang show or to just hear that sound that only Mustangs can make! Would love to meet up and cruise with you guys! Email me if ya have anything in mind at tjambrose79@yahoo.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.