Ford Mustang Forum banner

Louisiana Members - Check In Here!

15K views 65 replies 49 participants last post by  LadyGT 
#1 ·
I am looking for some stangers to maybe get together with and cruise around town from time to time. If you would like to do that post here and maybe we can get something going. It would rock to have a 10+ stang train cruising around town intimidating all the camaros, transams and Euros...:naughty

#61 ·
I'm in Minden.
Hi everyone.
Just found this site and wanted to share a Stang story.
Dec. 2013 got new Stang , 136 miles later and a Deer kiss totaled it.
Fast forward to Sept. of '15 got in mood to get another Stang.
Went to my local Ford dealer (that I just purchased a '13 F-150 4 door truck from 18 months ago) to purchase a new '15 Mustang from.
Short version.....They sold me a car that was Stole off their lot, joy rode it and put over $10,000 damage on it.
Their body shop (POOR WORK) painted it and put it back on the lot and sold AS NEW, NOT DAMAGED.
Took it back the next morning and showed them some bad paint to see it they would come clean about the car, THEY DIDN'T That evening I took it back for my money back and the Manager/Owner and Salesman said they forgot to tell me of the damage. FORGOT, The salesman had 5 days to tell me before I made the deal and the salesman was the reason the car was stole. He showed it to a guy and the guy stole the key and come back that night, stole it and ran through their fence. They did give me my money back.
So if you purchase a Gray 2015 mustang in La. with VIN NO......1FA6P8AM4F5328903.... made sure you know it has been wrecked.

Anyway I'm riding again in a 2014 mustang I just purchased, NOT from my local Ford dealer.

Some Car Salesmen......won't be at the Golden Gates.

#65 ·
Your’s is the 1st post in almost 3 years. The regional forums are dead for the most part.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.