Ford Mustang Forum banner

Louisiana Members - Check In Here!

15K views 65 replies 49 participants last post by  LadyGT 
#1 ·
I am looking for some stangers to maybe get together with and cruise around town from time to time. If you would like to do that post here and maybe we can get something going. It would rock to have a 10+ stang train cruising around town intimidating all the camaros, transams and Euros...:naughty

#6 ·
Hey folks!
OK, I work overseas, so I don't get to spend as much time in my stang as I would like, but this sounds good. Next problem is that I live in North Louisiana, Jonesboro, to be exact, and Laf is a pretty good drive anyway. But I'll be in touch! This sounds like fun!

#7 ·
im from Shreveport but im deployed rite now. how far is that from where u at

#8 ·
I know this thread is a little old but every Thursday around 7:00 Acadiana Stangs meet up at Buffalo Wild Wings.

If you are interested in joining a Mustang club, come by and check us out.

We have many different Mustangs in the club ranging from Shelby Cobras to V6 models.

:bigthumbsup

#11 ·
I am acually living in Shreveport now so if you guys want to get together I would love to cruise around town. NO STREET RACING THOUGH...hehe

#13 ·
Finally
Buffalo wild wings Thursday @ 1900
Acadiana Stangs? Any more info would be Greatly appreciated.
I live in St. Martin Parish.
Still trying to figure this forum out though.
It may be a problem with windows vista though...
I will keep dropping by there till I run into one of you all.
Called Duffies Diner in NI but they don't do their hot rod thing anymore.:hello:

#17 ·
hey guys im starting a all mustang car club any year any model all welcome here in houma louisiana we will meet at the advance auto parts on the westside starting on thursday we are goin to meet twice a month ( the second and fourth thursday every month ) this will be an official club recognized by the mustang club of america any1 intrested shoot me a pm letting me know your name and email n such , if we can get enough advance will sell any1 in the club parts from they're store at a discounted price (mainly hard parts but others as well )also ive already talked to my local ford dealer and have a few sponsors to run an all ford carshow here in houma so come on guys lets get this rolling the bigger we are the better chance of getting more and more sponsors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 ·
Hi. I am just introducing myself to the forum. I am thinking of dropping by the Houma meet, but I just bought a 1993 2.3 Vert LX, and it needs a little work. I know you said everyone is welcome, but I am afraid I might get laughed out of the lot by the non-Fox style Mustang owners.

You can PM me here on the site, and I will give you my email address.

#28 ·
whens the next meet in houma? id love to come out there and see some fellow mustang drivers.

im not to sure kinda been outta the loop lately getting my build together but we go to no problem all the time thats our new addiction lol

oh and to you fella's from baton rouge area yall need to check out a place called tps Total Performance Solutions -- Baton Rouge, Louisiana great bunch of guys they can help you with any mustang related things and are great tuners , tell them beau referred you lol

i dont check this too often so just pm me for info or anything .....

#48 ·
I'm in New Orleans. Where's all the Stangs at?? Haha :wavey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.