Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Dallas Fort Worth) - Check In Here!

36K views 191 replies 100 participants last post by  AlexanderRose 
#1 ·
I'm from Fort Worth just wondering how many from the metroplex on here....

#31 ·
For anyone intrested, myself, and spy24535... will be meating at the burger box near the texas raceway off of mansfield hwy @ 4 p.m. so we can meet anyone that may be from afm before we go to the track @ 5. hope to see you there.

-this is all weather permitting.

#32 ·
Just wanted to drop in and say that I reside in Central Texas (Copperas Cove) and I am from Mesquite originally

ya'll have fun and be safe

#33 ·
03svtsnakevert said:
Just wanted to drop in and say that I reside in Central Texas (Copperas Cove) and I am from Mesquite originally

ya'll have fun and be safe
how's it going man?

- f-n Kennedale was closed today:sadcry: wtf? oh well.. next week i guess... maybe i'll have my clutch by then!!!

#38 ·
It will still be on. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it but as far as I know, everyone else should be there.

#40 ·
91noch said:
say I live in lewisville and maby can make it next sunday if it's still on
kinda far man... lol but hey come one out the more the better, i was late last time but yeah we'll meet at the burger box again... hopefully see ya there

#45 ·
FYI to all, my steeda tri ax should be here tomorrow or friday which means I will be going to kennedale weather permitting this sunday. The new hours are from 1-5pm. Im curious what nluvwithanimport will run with the king cobra clutch. hope to see you there.

#46 ·
Go figure... Been on the board for a while but never bothered to check out the regional forum. I am in northeast Plano ( basically ).
This Sunday is the last race of 2006 at Kennedale. Anyone going? I am going to try to get down there. Unfortunately my new gears didn't get here today, but at least it will give me one last baseline before changing them out.

#49 ·
I'm located in Rowlett. For those of you in Dallas, Redline Raceway is located between Rockwall and Greenville. Nicer facility than Texas Raceway plus it is closer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.