Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Dallas Fort Worth) - Check In Here!

36K views 191 replies 100 participants last post by  AlexanderRose 
#1 ·
I'm from Fort Worth just wondering how many from the metroplex on here....

#81 ·
there at Beach and Western Center -- should be there. Depends when I get done with my god daughter's birthday. should be there though. Stock Mineral Gray 02 GT, and my friend's (god daughter's dad) lowered green 01 GT.

#83 ·
it actually goes on saturday nights at the old albertson parking lot from what someone said in the post i went out last night with smoking performance they had alot of good races, what time you going to wash your car out there i could meet up with you my car needs a washing, anyone else wanna meet up tonight ?????

#88 ·
Hey Guys and Gals,

Lonestar Muscle is a DFW Muscle Car Club that has been around since Dec of 2007. We have free membership and already consist of 80+ members strong.

We have usually 3 meets a week to help those with scheduling issues and we go to the track on
one of those occasions every week.

We offer our members 5 sponsors which have signed on to offer members price cuts and help
with their vehicles.

We are domestic only so we will accept
Ford, GM and Mopar.

If you are interested check us out at
www.myspace.com/lsmuscle

Thanks for your time,
Zach with LSM

#91 ·
Benbrook area here

#93 ·
Hey guys,

Im Zach with Lonestar Muscle. We are a domestic car club that has over 100+ members and 9 sponsors.

We have free membership and we have meets all over DFW.

In the spring, summer and fall we have 3 meets a week.
usually we have 1 at the track and 2 around dfw.

Our famous meet we hold is at Fuddruckers on Thursdays starting at 7pm.

Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

If you have more questions check us out,

www.myspace.com/lsmuscle

and you can reach me at

lsmuscle@yahoo.com

Lonestar Muscle is non profit and does not charge membership fee's

thanks,

Zach
Promoter for LSM

#96 ·
Fuddruckers Video
YouTube - Lonestar Muscle Fuddruckers Weekly Thursday meet!
When: 7pm
Where: Fuddruckers/Main Event Parking lot
Address: Fuddruckers
local.yahoo.com
(817) 263-0996
5601 Sw Loop 820
Fort Worth, TX
fuddruckers ft worth - Google Maps
Info: We have a signed letter giving permission by the managers of Fuddruckers and Main Event to be there and we have met there for a couple months now. We also have the support of the local lawenforcement to keep this meet trouble free! Come check out one of the premier car clubs in DFW.
This is a Domestic only meet.
Respect the meet and Respect the rules!
110+ Cars sized meet!
Zach
Promoter for Lonestar Muscle

#139 ·
Looks like a lot of fun.. you guys still meet there every week ?

#98 ·
hey zach ( LSM ) ... we (stangpede) came to your meet thrusday.. nice !!! idk if u were still there when the ricers started stuff ... (end of the night) but i know none of us liked it !! ya'll seem to be a good group of ppl and have some gorgeous cars !! we should as groups get something big this summer to happen !!!

#109 ·
And, BTW, when you get a painted stripe, if it's done right, they repaint the roof, the hood, the bumpers, the trunk lid, I mean, it's done right, and clear coated as well. I'm telling ya, it's like it's factory done.
So keep that in mind when you are considering what to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.