Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Dallas Fort Worth) - Check In Here!

36K views 191 replies 100 participants last post by  AlexanderRose 
#1 ·
I'm from Fort Worth just wondering how many from the metroplex on here....

#110 ·
Just joined, live in Allen, TX. I have been wanting a fox body mustang ever since high school and finally got an 89 LX Coupe two days ago. I look forward to reading up so I can be up to speed with stuff like you guys.

And I say we should have a gtg too... that'd be cool.

#122 ·
I'm in north Dallas area, just bought my stang about 5 days ago

#125 ·
wylie's about 10-15 miles away, if that

#131 ·
same here, i went from imports to this car after researching for almost 4 months

#129 ·
Whats up? I just bought my first mustang (2011 GT) and I love it. I live in Dallas, wondering if there is a good and active club around here because I would definately be interested in joining. I also work for a really nice body shop (Trade Secret) in Plano and would like to offer any assistence to people with paint and body work questions.

#130 ·
what part of plano is the shop in?

#134 ·
Sleepless in ... Irving.

Hey guys, I'm in Irving and I ran a 96-98 Cobra a little earlier.

I used to have an '03 SVT Cobra as my DD, but it became too expensive to have both the Cobra and a GTO, I had the Cobra paid off, so I sold it.

I doubt the guy I ran is on here, what are the odds, after all.

Just checking in - in hopes he's on here.

I started out with a '98 Cobra and I loved how his sounded, I used to run a Borla H-Pipe and was curious what he ran. He was pretty quick, was probably in the 320HP range at the crank, I could be wrong.

If you're on here, I know you live close by, I'm just off of 183 and Belt Line, I forget where you turned off.

#135 ·
Valley Ranch here! Should be able to see me and hear me coming with the magnaflow s :bigthumbsup

#140 ·
Fort Worth here, new to forum, new Mustang owner...
2011 GT

#141 ·
I'm in Fort Worth also, might try to make the Fuddruckers deal..:bigthumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.