Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Dallas Fort Worth) - Check In Here!

36K views 191 replies 100 participants last post by  AlexanderRose 
#1 ·
I'm from Fort Worth just wondering how many from the metroplex on here....

#143 ·
Hello Guys, i am a fellow mustang owner that has a project car bought from this area in 2008. its a J code Wimbledon White 68 coupe, with Parchment front bench interior, although was swapped out and had green high back 69/70 mustang/cougar seats in it. it had CA black plates on it, with the last rego sticker of 2005 on it.

i am in Perth Australia, and wanted to know if anyone has heard of a Chuck Davis at Fort Worth, or recognises the car i mentioned. if anyone can help out, please contact me. looking to find out some history on this car. Cheers.

Tim

#146 ·
Jason McDaniel from Dallas here. I work for Vorshlag in Plano. I'm the product development and sponsorship guy. We've been playing with an '11 GT for a while and have been developing it into a decent autocrosser and really fun track day car. I'm not here as a vendor, so I won't be pushing products. I'm here to see what other guys are doing with their Mustangs and to help with tech questions and share what we've learned.

#147 ·
I need your help!!

hello guys,
at first my name is sandra, i´m from germany and i´m worried about my stang!
about 2 months ago i´ve bought me a 2006 mustang gt in vista blue of a german car dealer.
this dealer told me that my car arrived in germany last year in october from texas/flower mound.
the problem now is, that i have a lot of problems with the car and maybe somebody of you knows the car and could tell me something about it!
i´m really desperated, i just love my stang a lot and don´t wanna give up on it!
let me describe for you my mustang, like i said the color is vista blue, matt white rally stripes with on both fenders the letters G.T.350 and it has a shelby gt500 hood!
when you need pics, let me know it!
you can also contact me via a private message or e-mail!

#151 ·
Fort Worth here, getting my 2013 GT soon.

#153 ·
Just took delivery on a 2013 GT this Friday. Good to see lots of DFW people here!

#157 ·
Weekly meet in Carrollton

Every Thursday from 8 to whenever at Sonic (Frankford and Old Denton)

We meet pretty consistently every week weather permitting and just hangout and talk cars/projects. Everyone is welcome so bring what you got. We are not really a racing meet and we don't tolerate burnouts or stupid **** in the parking lot. This week's relaunch was awesome and we had a few of dfw50 members out. Swing by if you are in the area!

#161 ·
New member here from the DFW area (Irving). Just bought my new 2014 v6 black on black w/performance pkg. If anyone is willing to have a little meet up around the area, please shoot me a PM! Would love to join the community and learn more about the stang. (it's my first stang!)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Seville

#164 ·
From denton/Aubrey too (Providence Village)! Do you work near Victor Technologies (use to be Thermadyne)? I see a deep impact blue GT go by probably twice a week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.