Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Dallas Fort Worth) - Check In Here!

36K views 191 replies 100 participants last post by  AlexanderRose 
#1 ·
I'm from Fort Worth just wondering how many from the metroplex on here....

#172 ·
Greetings. New to the forum, but not so new to Mustangs. Have a 71 convertible (project stage now) and 13 convertible and live in the mid-cities area. If you guys do get together locally, I'm up to trying to make it. Also, interested in what local shops are good to do business with. I'll do some searches on the forum to see what's been said in the past, but if you have someone you like, either for classic restoration work or for things like gear replacements on late models, I'm all ears.

#176 · (Edited)
Do you want to tune your '15/'16 Ecoboost ? I can take care of you !

I am a IT guy who is into cars; I got myself a '15 Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost besides my '14 STi. I always do my tunes with COBB, since they are the most reliable guys out there.
I have the FORD MUSTANG ECOBOOST ACCESSPORT V3 that can transform a great car into almost a beast...and leave the V8's behind from a stop light to the next.
I can do the tunning for $100 Dlls cash and if you need to take your car to the dealer, while under warranty, I can reset back to the original settings ($25) and nobody will ever know, and reinstall right after you are done with the dealer without extra charge.
It is the cheapest way you will ever find and will be done at my condo at Preston Hollow (75/near North Park Mall). All I need is you to let me know ahead of time when you can come. It takes about 15-20 min to install ( You don't need the actual machine to be connected to work after is installed and automatically will save the original settings of your car) and about 5 min to go back to the original settings. I am gonna send the link to the COBB equipment and you can do the research before you make a decision. Only thing I require, is for you to sign a waiver that I am not responsible for anything that may go wrong if you abuse on the settings and end up blowing up your turbo or whatever. I have mine with some very specific settings and have tested all of the possible ways and believe to have the best recipe. If interested, get in touch at itwizardguy@gmail.com

COBB Tuning - Ford Mustang EcoBoost Accessport V3
Ps: As you all know, the tuner itself, save all the original/manufacture info of your car into the machine. Since I am an IT programmer, I was able and fire proof with over 20 x testing, that I am able to save the exactly original settings of your car, linked to your VIN # and that way, if you ever need to reset back to original settings, I can download from my computer, to the tuner and when meeting you , to reset, I will be doing exactly the way your car came with, based on your VIN #. With only two options at this point (either you buy the tuner and keep but spend around $500+tax) or let me install for you (and save truly a bunch of money), dont waste another minute and lets this make it runs like it should. BTW, I can provide references to people that I have install and reset back to original, if you like.

#178 ·
Not new to the forums but new to the Fort Worth area. Hopefully there is a good Mustang scene in the area with down to earth people. Anything going on in the city June 25-July 7? Ill be home for about 3 weeks and would love to do some autoX or road course driving while there.

#180 ·
**Bump** McKinney here. I've had my '13 since new over 4 years ago and have been on the forum since just before I bought it. After many years and several mods, I am still very happy with it. It's my pride and joy. Wondering if any DFW meetups have ever materialized...

Reactions: sct2003
#181 ·
Is there NOTHING going on in the Fort Worth area? For such a big city the car scene sure seems dead.

#185 ·
Whats up fellas? New to the forum and from south Fort Worth. Anybody planning on going to FFW in OKC in a couple of weeks? The wife and I are headed up there for the weekend and are going to hit up the event probably on Saturday and hanging out in bricktown the rest of the weekend.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.