Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Dallas Fort Worth) - Check In Here!

36K views 191 replies 100 participants last post by  AlexanderRose 
#1 ·
I'm from Fort Worth just wondering how many from the metroplex on here....

#4 ·
braupe said:
I to live in Granbury. its about 30 miles outside of fortworth.
yeah i know where granbury is.. i live in white settlement, west of fort worth...

you guys ever go into fort worth? we should organize some kind of Mustang meet

#5 ·
Yeah I know the other guy, braupe, and we go to fort worth fairly often. If you wanna arrange some kind of meet just let us know. I know we'd both love it!

#7 ·
spy23714 said:
Yeah I know the other guy, braupe, and we go to fort worth fairly often. If you wanna arrange some kind of meet just let us know. I know we'd both love it!
yeah man that would be cool... but so far it looks like it'd just be the three of us and one of my buddies....lol you guys ever go out to kennedale on sundays? maybe we could meet out there and do a little racing besides on sundays there arent many people...

#8 ·
I've gotta work on sundays but I think braupe is going this sunday. I'm trying to get one off so I can go, I'll let you know.

#9 ·
Yeah I go on sundays quite a bit. I should be going this sunday. and I have a buddy from granbury with a z28 that might come to. I'll let you know if im going for sure.

#10 ·
braupe said:
Yeah I go on sundays quite a bit. I should be going this sunday. and I have a buddy from granbury with a z28 that might come to. I'll let you know if im going for sure.
cool, but to tell you the truth, i don't think i'l be able to be there. my clutch is going out :sadcry: and probabaly wont be racing til i get my new one in, which chould be in about another week... i might go just to watch or something though... my buddy got a 2000 GT w/cold air intake and he thinks he's really fast so it would be nice to finally shut him up... and i know how rice is hated, but my best friend got a 240sx w/an SR20DET swap in it and he did it himself, once he gets HIS new clutch i think we could have something going... :hihi:

#11 ·
It can be import with out being rice in my oppinion. any 240 with an sr swap is quite a car. I'd like to see them race. tell your friend I would love to race him. it would be close.

#12 ·
I live in Benbrook and have a couple of buddies that own 5.0s as well. Would be cool to get together at the 1/8 mile in Kennendale. Smoke some Bow-Tie's.

#14 ·
EvilAsh said:
I live in Benbrook and have a couple of buddies that own 5.0s as well. Would be cool to get together at the 1/8 mile in Kennendale. Smoke some Bow-Tie's.
what all they got dome to theirs? just curious, trying to find an equal, cuz i'm pretty slow...

great... :bounce2: next sunday then!!! Damn my clutch!!! but I'll be there...

#15 ·
Well the camaro is a lt1 with a cam, headers, 3in. exhaust all the way back. automatic. he ran a 9.09 once, but usually runs about a 9.1-9.3. Spy1231424 whatever it is has everything listed in his signature + a cam, but he has never raced his car. he should run about a 9.1-9.4 all depending on traction. I am all stock + an off road x-pipe. The best I have run is a 9.101. but usually a 9.1-9.3

#16 ·
nluvwithanimpor said:
what all they got dome to theirs? just curious, trying to find an equal, cuz i'm pretty slow...

great... :bounce2: next sunday then!!! Damn my clutch!!! but I'll be there...
I have a buddy that has a 2001 GT that doesn't have much done to it, probably in the same league with the mods that you are running. I probably won't be able to make it this weekend. I am just getting my top end back together after tweaking some mods, but would like to plan on going in a couple of weeks. My friend said that they were planning an all Ford weekend either next week or the following week @ Kennendale? Would be cool to be able to show up with my finished product to that.

#17 ·
Well I am off work for next Sunday so I'll be there! Is there anyway we can all meet up somewhere so I know who all of you guys are and I'm not just trying to guess. It'll be my first time every to race so I don't plan on doing very well, but we'll see what I can do.

#18 ·
spy23714 said:
Well I am off work for next Sunday so I'll be there! Is there anyway we can all meet up somewhere so I know who all of you guys are and I'm not just trying to guess. It'll be my first time every to race so I don't plan on doing very well, but we'll see what I can do.
there's a burger box right down the street.... mmmm... burgers... we should meet there first...

#21 ·
well once you get on mansfield hwy you'll see the sign fot the race track on the right, Burger Box is just a little past that street on the left.... 4 sounds good... yeah i just ordered my clucth so i dont think i'll be racing but i will be there, scope out the comp. lol :yup:

#24 ·
I'm in the process of learning the steps of "driving" but I did just see some of the coolest donuts i've ever seen so...it's not relatve at all, but still.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.