Ford Mustang Forum banner

Texas Members (Plano Area) - Check In Here!

10K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  Must15 
#1 ·
Anyone '05-07 Mustangers living in the Plano, Texas area Or nearby? Like to sync-up with you...ton of questions around modifying my '07 CAL Special.

thanks.

greg

#3 ·
I am in Richardson, does that count?.....there is a group of us that get together every now and then

#5 ·
I live in Frisco, I would also be interested in meeting some folks around here.

#6 ·
weather permitting, we get together every friday night behind McD's at Coit and 190 G Bush around 7-8 pm

#8 ·
weather permitting, we get together every friday night behind McD's at Coit and 190 G Bush around 7-8 pm[/quote

Thanks for coordinating this 06TUNGVERTGT! I'm "in" for this Friday, 6/8 around 7:00pm. I'm hoping the Frisco GTs join us as well......see you there.

Got your PM and responded as well. Should be fun.

greg

#11 ·
Got ya beat.....44 here and dont forget about this friday night...should be a good night

#14 ·
well I did not make it out till 9:30 you were probably in the right spot, maybe early.....its the McD's at coit and G bush and we meet in the lot behind it in the middle of the parking lot cllose th the G bush service road....maybe try for 8-9 this friday

#16 ·
Live in Allen

Hey Gang, I live in Allen and would like to meet up with others in the area. Also, I'm 48 so I guess I'll make everbody else feel even younger:gringreen

#17 ·
Hey Gang, I live in Allen and would like to meet up with others in the area. Also, I'm 48 so I guess I'll make everbody else feel even younger:gringreen

TorchRed, I guess it only took me 2 months to respond. Love to get us Plano, Frisco, Allen and other DFWers together.

You let me a good place and time an I'm there.

#18 ·
CAL, Good to hear from you, It kinda looked like the "local" scene was pretty much dead.

I live in Allen but work in Houston most of the week. I usually get back to Big D on Friday evenings.

Maybe we can get some people together one weekend soon. My wife and I have the flu right now so I'll probably have to wait at least a week.

Hope we can get a few people together!

#19 ·
:happyhapp

Sounds good. You and family, heal up, and let me know. I'm sure there are tons of stangers in the plano, frisco and surrounding towns that would love to get together. Let's try to round em' up.

#20 ·
guys...we still have 2 great meets one is friday night at coit and 190 behind the McDonalds after 9PM weather permitting and the other is sundays at the filling station at preston and 190 this one starts at 2 pm on sunday and goes till 6 it is very big, but both are fun

email me and I will give you more details and introduce you guys around

#21 ·
TorchRed07 and 06TungVertGT,
Thanks for the information and responses. I am back in town and do plan on hitting the Preston/190 next Sunday, 3/02/08.

Also, I was a "regular" at the Car Show on the first Saturday of the month here in Plano. Decent / small show. I plan on hitting it next Saturday as well. Here's the link Monthly Muscle Car Show - Plano, Texas. I'll be looking for you two to introduce myself.... take care and write me back.

greg

#22 ·
TorchRed07 and 06TungVertGT,
Thanks for the information and responses. I am back in town and do plan on hitting the Preston/190 next Sunday, 3/02/08.

Also, I was a "regular" at the Car Show on the first Saturday of the month here in Plano. Decent / small show. I plan on hitting it next Saturday as well. Here's the link Monthly Muscle Car Show - Plano, Texas. I'll be looking for you two to introduce myself.... take care and write me back.

greg

I sometimes go to that same car show, might be attending the next one.

#24 ·
Too Feeble

Hi all you Kids;

Snake 42 here and if I wasn't sooo old I'd probably join you guys down there. Lordy but it is a loooong drive to Planeaux from Bonham and I'm not sure I could find my way home. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding about too feeble but I am 66 so I guess that would make me the old man for sure. My ride is an 06GT vert, tungsten grey with black top and it used to have black stripes on it until they began peeling one day at about 140mph. The Dealer said he didn't warranty the stripes for excessive speed and refused to replace them or refund my money. If anybody in or around Sherman hears about a place called Eye Candy steer clear of them.

#25 ·
Hi all you Kids;

Snake 42 here and if I wasn't sooo old I'd probably join you guys down there. Lordy but it is a loooong drive to Planeaux from Bonham and I'm not sure I could find my way home. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding about too feeble but I am 66 so I guess that would make me the old man for sure. My ride is an 06GT vert, tungsten grey with black top and it used to have black stripes on it until they began peeling one day at about 140mph. The Dealer said he didn't warranty the stripes for excessive speed and refused to replace them or refund my money. If anybody in or around Sherman hears about a place called Eye Candy steer clear of them.
Snake42, you're killin' me. What's that ole saying "you're as old as you feel." Well, I'm 39, but I feel 66 LOL!! Take care and try not to top out your Stang so much. I'd hate hear you lose more than your stripes! :bigthumbsup

#26 ·
well i enjoy hearing about people in or around my area. I live in Royse CIty, by the way. I am 34 and I own a 1969 Mustang fastback i am currently restoring, i hope it will road worthy by this summer. It's got an 89 mustang carburated HO 5.0 and c4. And i just recently purchased my neighbor's 1970 Mercury Cyclone GT 2 weeks ago. It's got a 351c and FMX tranny. Feel free to hollar at me anytime here to pick my brain or for get togethers or cruise nights. I go to several swap meets with my father in law during the year and constantly coming across parts. I'll post if i find anything of interest. Hope to hear from ya'll.

#31 ·
I work out here in Plano. Just got my new 5.0 and am looking to see if there are any other locals with interest in getting together. I work at a really good body shop and am always willing to help anyone with questions about paint and or body work.

#33 ·
sounds good to me

#36 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.