Ford Mustang Forum banner

Arkansas Members - Check In Here!

8K views 36 replies 33 participants last post by  drag_radial 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I was just currious how many AR. stang drivers :racer: there are in here. I thought it would be fun for everyone to put a picture of their Mustang and where they are from in AR. I see alot of other places like Ca. that get togethter, but how many Arkansans are there? I know I have seen alot of gorgeous Stangs on the road so speak up if you are a proud owner of one of them!

#29 ·
Shot out to the Razorbacks!

My home town is Piggott, NE Corner, and lived in Little Rock for a bit over 3 years. Birchwood subdivision and home to the Birchwood Bombers baseball team.:yup:

Parents moved to St. Louis area in mid '60s. Lot's of kin down yonder!:gringreen

I can remember the sonic booms from the B47s at N Little Rock AFB.

Great place Little Rock is!:hihi:

#34 ·
Benton/Bryant member here! Just got my 13 GT last month. Actually looking for anyone who might wanna help install an mgw race spec shifter with me. I don't have a lift so it don't know if I'll be able to tackle it on my own. My tools and resources are limited as well as my experience with mustangs. Love the car though, amazing car!

#35 ·
Welcome from another Arkie!
Used to have a lot of connections around Benton and Malvern including a fellow that worked the Dodge dealership in Benton parts guy. That was some six years ago. Still, that neighborhood is big on vehicles, mods, and performance along with car shows.
You may be better off searching locally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.