Being able to copy pictures from the gallery - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010 Thread Starter
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
Being able to copy pictures from the gallery

any particular reason why we can't do this? I have many pictures of my car uploaded to various places. And i tend not to upload to my gallery because its a pita getting to be able to copy the picture over to somewhere else. I end up just posting a link which lacks a thumbnail which i'd prefer. And there are pics i'd like to save on my hard drive and upload as wallpaper and i can't do that....

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010
SHELBY GT-40 ULTIMATE Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

So you're wanting to know how to right-click-save pictures from here?

AFM Site Administrator
Member: Mustang Club of America #82740, White Mustang Registry #362, NMRA, Fun Ford Weekend, Mustangs of Burlington

MOOG Certified Technician
For mods and sound clips, see profile and gallery.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010 Thread Starter
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Yes because I can't right click on an image in my or anyone else's gallery, never have been able to

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to RetroGT2006
Yeah i always wondered that too, is it some kind of copyright issue?

Daily Driver: 2006 Honda CBR600rr
Weekend Warrior: 2006 Mustang GT
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010 Thread Starter
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleAutosports View Post
So you're wanting to know how to right-click-save pictures from here?
i am incapable of right clicking on mine or anyone else's pictures in the gallery. i have never been able to. Its quite annoying because i want to upload the pics into a post and i have to go to my facebook album and then copy the image and upload it to the post. This reason is why i don't have as many pics in my gallery, they are not useful to me when i try to use them as reference to other people in my posts

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010
ModsStang

OK, I went to your (HotShots) gallery, clicked on a pic and it brought it up full size.. I then did a drag and drop to my desktop - no problem....

I am on a Mac and using Firefox...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0637.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	92110  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010
SHELBY GT-40 ULTIMATE Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

LOL... If you click send as e-card you can then right click and save

Can life get any better????
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011
GT Member
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

When you open a photo and it appears with a black background around the photo, you can't copy it. To fix this, you simply hit your refresh button and the photo will come up with a white or web background. Then you simply right click on the photo and save as to your desktop.

2011 GT/CS Coupe: Nav, comfort package, Electronics package, Borla axle back exhaust, VIS-Stalker Hood, H&R Lowering springs, Rear louvers, Complete white out, Silly GT/CS stripe deleted, powder coated rims, Tri bar pony 5.0 badges, K&N air filter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in