Opinion on value - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017 Thread Starter
Rookie

Garage
Opinion on value

Been lurking on craigslist and autotrader for a good deal to pop up and I like this 03 Cobra but I'm a little dumb on the prices, NADA says 15-17k depending on year and mileage but I know enough that they're demanding a higher price due to limited production etc...so I found this on CL in my area about a 20 min drive from my house. below is a link to the AD I'm thinking 15k is fair what do you all think

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/6129021016.html

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017
PONY Member

I'm no expert but seems like a fair offer. I don't like verts, but they always get more money. I'd stick to no more than $15k because of the ABS issue (you can talk that up all day as an unknown). Looks like all the need to do mods are already done, so nice. Go for it. All they can say is no. Make sure you get a copy of the tune (I'm assuming it isn't stock). Sometimes being close to home is worth a little extra.

You can also look at the "sold" auctions on ebay to see other real world values.

2008 Bullitt|Roush M90 w/2.57 pulley & CAI; 90mm MAF; Steeda-UCA, LCAs, Ultralites, links, mounts; MM CC plates; Bilsteins; GT500 FCAs; Brembos; Roush shifter; GT500KR axle back; etc
1969 Coupe Restomod-never complete!
2008 Power Wheels Bullitt Clone
Mustangs from the past: 66 coupe, 69 Coupe, 69 Grande, 2001 Bullitt, 2011 V6
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017
PONY Member

Oh, check the tire condition. If it needs new tires consider that in the offer.

2008 Bullitt|Roush M90 w/2.57 pulley & CAI; 90mm MAF; Steeda-UCA, LCAs, Ultralites, links, mounts; MM CC plates; Bilsteins; GT500 FCAs; Brembos; Roush shifter; GT500KR axle back; etc
1969 Coupe Restomod-never complete!
2008 Power Wheels Bullitt Clone
Mustangs from the past: 66 coupe, 69 Coupe, 69 Grande, 2001 Bullitt, 2011 V6

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017 Thread Starter
Rookie

Garage
yeah we're hammering out a time for me to look at it now. I don't know about the verts either but I know if I pull the trigger on a Cobra is going to be garaged in the winter versus buying a 15-17 GT and tossing snow tires on it and having it be me DD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page