Upper air deflector - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005 Thread Starter

Upper air deflector

Upper Air Deflector

Rebuilding a 2003 V6 Mustang for my wife. It was hit light in the front. Have it all back together except for putting the bumper cover back on and the air deflectors in front of the radiator. Where in the heck does the upper air deflector go.

Anyone have a clue. I ordered it from the exploded Ford Mustang parts view at www.Genuinefordparts.com which was a dealership in Texas. The reason I ordered it from there was they were at least 24% cheaper than any local stealership, and charged less than 7% shipping on my order, so to make a long story short, I saved some money and did not have to spend $25 in gas to get the parts.

Anyway back to the question where does the upper air deflector go. I mounts somewhere near the upper portion of the radiator support with the little push buttons, but where.

Here is the link to the photo. It is part number 5. where dose it go???

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=213845&chapter= DR2JC99&appSectionid=2308&groupid=2309&subgroupid= 2286&componentid=2868&make=10&model=Mustang&year=2 003&graphicID=JC99060&callout=5&catalogid=2

If I can not use it, OH well. I still saved money even if it is not a part I can use.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in