Post whatever you want here. Open Thread for anything. - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member

Arrow Post whatever you want here. Open Thread for anything.

When the ground is muddy, the sky is overcast...and when Kscoyote buys me a ATI for my car. What a nice guy.

On a more realistic note, use this thread to post the spoils you have gotten for your car this year.

Lee
2012 V6 Ingot Silver MT
2012 V6 Grabber Blue AT
1991 Ford F150
2005 Honda Civic
----------------------------------------------
12v Guru
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcurle
When the ground is muddy, the sky is overcast...and when Kscoyote buys me a ATI for my car. What a nice guy.

On a more realistic note, use this thread to post the spoils you have gotten for your car this year.

sheeeeet ! Rock!

Jasmine's been out of a job for 6 mos now, I'm scrapin'.

The Rotrex units coming soon out are gonna' make ProChargers look like bearskins and flint knives . . .

Which is a scary thought!

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005
V6 Member

I just spoiled my car with a dual flowmaster exhaust. I'm only 17, so i had to work hard at CiCi's Pizza to save the money. I hope she (the stang):laughlitt likes them...

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-24-2005
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Send a message via AIM to Venom810
got me baby a few things so far .... flowmaster duals (dont care what people say i like em and i think they sound nice) , bullit gas cover ,new pioneer head unit , tinted windows And countless beauty trips to the car wash !!!! :laughlitt nothing big with a tight budget it makes me happy . next month im adding UD pulley , K&N CAI , 17 bullit rims and thatll be it for a while..

2004 4.6 mustang GT - completely stock ATM.

Up for sale !!!!! will deal and talk trades .. PM ME
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-25-2005
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom810
got me baby a few things so far .... flowmaster duals (dont care what people say i like em and i think they sound nice) , bullit gas cover ,new pioneer head unit , tinted windows And countless beauty trips to the car wash !!!! :laughlitt nothing big with a tight budget it makes me happy . next month im adding UD pulley , K&N CAI , 17 bullit rims and thatll be it for a while..
sounds good!

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005

wow, I havent been on here for a really long time... anyway everything I got for my car this year:

gears, tlock, UDP, SCT chip, duals, cai, shift kit, wheels, tires, foglights, stereo, shorty antenna, tinted windows, lowering springs... I think that was all

things installed: chip, tinted windows, foglights and tires. lol. (I was planning on selling it, so I sold everything I bought for it. Then I realized how bad the resale on these cars are and decided to keep it(after I sold everything : ))
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reload
wow, I havent been on here for a really long time... anyway everything I got for my car this year:

gears, tlock, UDP, SCT chip, duals, cai, shift kit, wheels, tires, foglights, stereo, shorty antenna, tinted windows, lowering springs... I think that was all

things installed: chip, tinted windows, foglights and tires. lol. (I was planning on selling it, so I sold everything I bought for it. Then I realized how bad the resale on these cars are and decided to keep it(after I sold everything : ))

Dude, that's just sad . ..

post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscoyote
Dude, that's just sad . ..
yeah, I tear up just thinking about it...

and happy b-day ks. I just saw that thread on 3.8. they can be asses sometimes.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:

Thx!

So i've been hearing!

I've gone there from time to time, not much since 2001 . . . Haven't heard many good things lately . ..

Now I see why.

Quote:

I KNEW this was going to pop up here eventually.

I was doing the job I was asked to do. It was nothing personal to you ks. But honestly, can you say that it is really worth bringing up a 2 year old thread just to complain about something that happened so long ago, and obviously doesnt mean anything today?
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
I KNEW this was going to pop up here eventually.

I was doing the job I was asked to do. It was nothing personal to you ks. But honestly, can you say that it is really worth bringing up a 2 year old thread just to complain about something that happened so long ago, and obviously doesnt mean anything today?
I didn't look at the date, sorry . . .

Is Flex still there?

Quote:
Is Flex still there?
To my knowledge, Flex isn't ANYWHERE. I noticed he used to post here as well, but for the last (what seems like 18-20 months), I haven't seen him post on ANY mustang site I'm registered to.

The last time I spoke with Flex was when he shipped me his last set of Phenolic Spacers.

I wish he still posted SOMEWHERE, that guy was a wealth of information.
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
To my knowledge, Flex isn't ANYWHERE. I noticed he used to post here as well, but for the last (what seems like 18-20 months), I haven't seen him post on ANY mustang site I'm registered to.

The last time I spoke with Flex was when he shipped me his last set of Phenolic Spacers.

I wish he still posted SOMEWHERE, that guy was a wealth of information.
He was here a couple of months ago. He's been busy running a construction business.

Thought he might be getting active again . . .

Quote:
He was here a couple of months ago. He's been busy running a construction business.

Thought he might be getting active again . . .

I wish he was active again, I wanted to tell him that his spacer that he sent me works great!
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
I wish he was active again, I wanted to tell him that his spacer that he sent me works great!
shoot him a PM, he still responds.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page