95 Mustang Boot Cover? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 06GTKING Send a message via Skype™ to 06GTKING
Question 95 Mustang Boot Cover?

Hi, guys I am new to ths forum. I have been reading for about a year now and enjoy your solutions. Now I have a problem. I have a 95 V6 Mustang Convertible. In october I had a Audio customizer install 4 12 inch subs and two amps in my trunk, tirewell and all. But I just found out that my top won't go all the way down and lock into place, so as I drive the top rises a little. When I put it down it is maybe at the most 5 inches out (this is an estimate, will measure tomorrow) of its designated place. Do you think the boot cover will hold it down, or does the top have to go all the way down in order to use a boot cover? If so, can anyone let me know where I can get a black one for cheap? Thanks in advanced guys.

2006 Mustang GT Coupe Automatic
Mods:
C&L Street Intake, 93 Octane Tune (Brenspeed & BamaTunes), Pypes Longtube Headers, Pypes O/R H-Pipe, Flowmaster Axelbacks, FRPP 4.10's, 20x8.5 inch Godspeed Omega Deep Dish Wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Thumbs up

I have just upload the pictures of my car to my gallery. If anyone can help with my problem the pictures are there. I did measure how much the top was out of place and it is exactly three inches. Thanks for your replies.

Mods:
C&L Street Intake, 93 Octane Tune (Brenspeed & BamaTunes), Pypes Longtube Headers, Pypes O/R H-Pipe, Flowmaster Axelbacks, FRPP 4.10's, 20x8.5 inch Godspeed Omega Deep Dish Wheels
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Unhappy

I guess I am the only one who have had this problem.

Mods:

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006
GT Member
V6 Member

Sorry you cant find help; but most of the guys who post here are having an internet brawl in member kill stories. I wish I could help but I've never owned a convert. BTW, 4 subs and 2 amps ?! man I bet that thing rocks!

2002 v6 manual, SSM P&P Heads, Comp Cam from SSM, and some other stuff full list in profile.
214 RWHP, 215 RWTQ :tongue

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so"
-Ronald Reagan
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Talking

Yeah, some of my firends hate it But they have no choice when they are riding with me Ha. Thanks anyway though.

Mods:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page