Official Washington State 5.0 Owners Thread - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

She's here!!! It arrived yesterday at my dealer and will be prepped today. I'll probably wait until Saturday as I screwed my back up Sunday and spent a couple hours in urgent care. I can sort of walk okay but want to be able to enjoy picking up my new ride without having to ape walk like I do now.

Mine is the white one.

http://www.rk-productions.net/Assets...1GTGreg001.jpg

http://www.rk-productions.net/Assets...1GTGreg002.jpg

http://www.rk-productions.net/Assets...1GTGreg005.jpg

http://www.rk-productions.net/Assets...1GTGreg007.jpg

Greg

2011 Mustang GT Premium Coupe 6-Speed Manual
Performance White/Charcoal with 401A and Grabber Blue Stripe
HID's, Security Package, 3.55, Brembos
Ordered 5-18, VIN 5-25, Window Sticker 6-02, Spawned 06-09-10, Delivered 07-03-10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 287 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor111 View Post
She's here!!!

Greg

Congrats! Looks great!

DELIVERED: 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, Kona Blue, Black Leather Interior, HIDs, 3.73, Security, 19 inch Painted Aluminum Rims - Roush: Front Valance, Front/Side Splitters

Washington State 5.0 Owner's Thread:

allfordmustangs.com/forums/west-coast/240489-official-washington-state-5-0-owners-thread.html
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Wow- looks the same as the car I ordered!! I'm going to have to "set mine apart" a little!!

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight

Apprentice

Looks just like mine too.
But I'll get the red interior and I'll put on the louvers.

2011 Mustang GT
Performance White / Brick Red / Manual / 3.55
PONY Member

Envy envy envy. Get healthy & enjoy it.

My latest ETA is 7-8. Got new wheels waiting for it.

2011 GT Coupe - candy red, auto, all the options
Mods - Roush supercharger, FRPP Sport axle-back mufflers, Forgestar CF5 gloss black staggered wheels
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor111 View Post
She's here!!! It arrived yesterday at my dealer and will be prepped today. I'll probably wait until Saturday as I screwed my back up Sunday and spent a couple hours in urgent care. I can sort of walk okay but want to be able to enjoy picking up my new ride without having to ape walk like I do now.

Mine is the white one.
Greg
What's the latest - did you get it? Are you upright?

I picked up mine on 7-3, separate thread. I'm attaching an Excel file showing the Washington 2011 Mustang owners. Sorted the data by age, to put me on the top! Also throwing in 1 picture of my new one.

USMC2533 - We're driving up to Bellingham tomorrow just to put on some miles. Nice place to visit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2579 1280x.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	1,009.0 KB
ID:	103804  
Attached Files
File Type: xls washington 2011 mustang gang.xls (17.0 KB, 117 views)

Mods - Roush supercharger, FRPP Sport axle-back mufflers, Forgestar CF5 gloss black staggered wheels
Apprentice

My GT delivered today

Ordered a month ago to the day, my 2011 GT Premium was delivered today.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSCN1230b.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	344.3 KB
ID:	104016  

Ken Littlefield
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlefieldK View Post
Amazing! Which dealer did you order through?

Good looking ride too! I have to admit, that Grabber Blue is striking, but my wife would have nothing to do with it haha.

Do you have a good shakedown cruise planned? Me, I'm thinking the Stevens Pass/Blewett Pass/Snoqualmie Pass circuit will be my first mini-road trip. Blewett Pass especially - nice smooth pavement the last time I was there if I remember correctly. Or perhaps a drive up Mount Rainier....ah, the choices.

2011 GT premium, Red metallic, black interior, 19" wheels, manual transmission, 3.55 ratio, electronics and comfort packages, camera, HID
Apprentice

That's the same trip I was thinking of doing with mine when it arrives ... except I usually drive Monroe -> Snoqualmie -> I-90 -> Blewett -> hwy 2 -> Snohomish.

btw, got my first est. delivery date today...Aug 10th.

2011 GT Premium, Grabber Blue, Brembo, 3.73, etc.
1978 Mustang II T-Top, 351W, Tremec 3550
1978 Mustang II Coupe, 2.3L Turbo, Holset, MegaSquirt
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
What the hell!!!????

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlefieldK View Post

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
Apprentice

Great looking rides to all that have received them. I know mine left the factory on 20 June, but has yet to arrive at Titus Will. I ordered through New Car Sales military program, and the only update I will get is after it arrives. I have no idea where it is currently at. I'm hoping the dealership will be kind enough to take a few photos after it shows up. I need someone to draw me a map of the Monroe -> Snoqualmie -> I-90 -> Blewett -> hwy 2 -> Snohomish drive. I've only been over Snoqualimie a few times. I was thinking Rainier would be a nice drive also. As stated above "so many choices." I won't be picking her up until early August, just makes me nervous when I don't know the current status.

2011 Mustang GT premium, Kona Blue, black over the top stipe, 6-spd manual, 3:73 gears, Brembo Brake Package, Comfort Package, Electronics Package, Coupe Package #5, Steeda CAI w/ Brenspeed tune
Apprentice

Picture of the loop... the longer version of this is to drive up to highway 20 before coming back to the west side of the mountains. I don't think I've ever done that drive in a Mustang and I've driven Mustangs most of my life. My '96 Eclipse turbo was pretty fun on highway 20 though.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	loop.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	104123  

2011 GT Premium, Grabber Blue, Brembo, 3.73, etc.
1978 Mustang II T-Top, 351W, Tremec 3550
1978 Mustang II Coupe, 2.3L Turbo, Holset, MegaSquirt
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a351must2 View Post
Picture of the loop... the longer version of this is to drive up to highway 20 before coming back to the west side of the mountains. I don't think I've ever done that drive in a Mustang and I've driven Mustangs most of my life. My '96 Eclipse turbo was pretty fun on highway 20 though.
From Google Maps, loop drive total is 222.9 miles, 4 hrs 1 min, avg speed 55.5 mph. Add an hour or so in Leavenworth for lunch, ... sounds fun.

Apprentice

It'd be a bit more for me, since I'll be starting out in Tacoma, but looks like an awesome drive. Daytrip it is!

2011 Mustang GT premium, Kona Blue, black over the top stipe, 6-spd manual, 3:73 gears, Brembo Brake Package, Comfort Package, Electronics Package, Coupe Package #5, Steeda CAI w/ Brenspeed tune
post #30 of 287 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

We should organize a ride! I'm hoping to get mine early August. What if we scheduled a ride in August and one in September? That way we've got a couple before the summer is over and hopefully everyone can come to at least one.

DELIVERED: 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, Kona Blue, Black Leather Interior, HIDs, 3.73, Security, 19 inch Painted Aluminum Rims - Roush: Front Valance, Front/Side Splitters

Washington State 5.0 Owner's Thread:

allfordmustangs.com/forums/west-coast/240489-official-washington-state-5-0-owners-thread.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page