Ford Mustang Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. 2011-2014 V6 Mustang Tech
    Does anyone know a good aftermarket set of lower control arms I could buy for my 2012 v6? I have the noise problem with bushings. If there is such a part, will it fix the problem I have? It's the only issue I have with my car, but other than that she is my baby. Please help haha
  2. Classic Tech
    I'm looking for a reliable place to replace my passenger side upper control arm, any suggestions? 1970 mustang grande 351c
  3. Classic Tech
    I've seen bits and pieces of this discussion over the years, but this is about the shift linkage rod that goes from the bottom of the selector lever to the C4 transmission itself. I need to find bushings for the linkage rod, and can't seem to find them anywhere. Not this: Mustangs Unlimited...
  4. V6 Tech
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and love mustangs. My 1997 Mustang V6 Belt tensioner arm is broken and completely jammed in place. I've tried to loosen it every way possible; i.e. hexagonal allen wrench attached to long pole for leverage, tapping allen wrench with hammer, WD-40 to help...
  5. Mustang II Tech
    so my 1976 mustang doesn't have the steering stabilizer arms and i can't find where they mount to. i have had trouble finding any other information about this. if people could post pictures and any information that would be really helpful
1-5 of 5 Results