Ford Mustang Forum banner

radiator overflow hose

  1. Classic Tech
    The radiator on my 66 is missing the overflow hose that comes off the nipple right under the radiator cap. Is there a correct replacement for this? Size? Who sells them, I've looked around a bit but nothing yet on web. And does it just route down the driver's side of the radiator, under a...