Ford Mustang Forum banner

rear frame

  1. rubber stopper on a 1967 rear frame rail

    Classic Tech
    I was wondering if anyone knows what the rubber stopper thing is on the rear frame rail of a 1967 coupe. You can see it right behind th wheel well, it's welded to the frame. What's it's function?