Ford Mustang Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. 4.6L Talk
    ok so i was at my local junkyard a few days ago and there was a 99-04 mustang convertible and i knew something had to be better structurally underneathe it since it doesnt have a roof, so i got under it and was able to unbolt some subframe connectors and i got them at the house now, my question...
  2. Classic Tech
    I recently bought a 1966 Mustang project car and I need to replace the rear subframe, floor panels and body panels. Which welder should I buy that will work for all three projects. I do not want to spend a fortune. Thanks for the help.
  3. Classic Tech
    Alright, I spent the last year and a half now restoring a 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe. I've had a fair share of welding experience with this being my first project and all, but I never did frame work before. To the point, I saw on someone's post that they used 2" x 3" x 1/8" rectangular tubing and...
  4. 2.3L Tech
    Hey all, I've been looking around for subframe connectors and found some square ones on for $75. Then I found som tubular connectors for $115. The site that sells the tubular connectors say that they are way better than the square ones because they are "lighter and...
1-4 of 4 Results