Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys it's that time of month again for me to posts something up so I got something to wait forn:bigthumbsup. My gf is buying me a Christmas present early so I got her to buy me the new window scoops at americanmuscle. I didn't like the old ones cuz they stuck out way to much. But opinions on what they should be painted, check out my pic, mineral grey mustang with grey scoops or black scoops? I kinda wanna go grey with em cuz offset pieces seem kinda junky to me. Whata u guys think?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congrats!!! I dont see a pic. While these are not my cup of tea (except on a 1967 or 1968), I would paint them the same color of the car.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Alright guys it's that time of month again for me to posts something up so I got something to wait forn:bigthumbsup. My gf is buying me a Christmas present early so I got her to buy me the new window scoops at americanmuscle. I didn't like the old ones cuz they stuck out way to much. But opinions on what they should be painted, check out my pic, mineral grey mustang with grey scoops or black scoops? I kinda wanna go grey with em cuz offset pieces seem kinda junky to me. Whata u guys think?
cpthawk99,

Awesome choice, The new window louvers are sick! With a mineral grey Stang I would definitely go with a color matched louver. This is just my opinion, I bet they'll look great either way!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

-Dan

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like the idea of rear window scoops and i agree to color match.. i have an 01 vert and don;t have that option but i always liked the rear windows of a convertible because of the no post and it reminds me of early 60's stangs but i do like the idea of the GT 500 look with those scoops.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered the paint for em, goin with matched color. Can't wait to put em on, thanks for the replies:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paints going to be here tomoro, so before it gets here i got a quick question. Anybody know of some extra security features you can add to the window scoops so they wont fly off on the interstate or havin fun out on a abandoned highway? like maybe silicone? extra 3m tape? im kinda scared the 3m auto tape wont hold :nono:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts